Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 494 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 521 reviews
on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 269 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
My husband & I bought these a few months ago for our up coming trip. I travel for work a few times during the year and took the 2nd largest one on a "test run" soon after getting them. It really held up to the riggers of air travel, with the only damage being some staining on the tan parts. This has happened to every bag I've used, but planes are dirty and its luggage!

Pros: They all stack inside one another like russian dolls for easy storage. The outer nylon is thick and tough, seems to be a decent quality and holds up well to being tossed around. There are 2 zippered pockets inside the main compartment that run the length of the side for small items like belts or toiletries. Wheels spin 360, which made my husband really happy and the tow bar is nice, thick aluminum. I put my laptop bag on the tow bar and it easily takes additional weight and doesn't wiggle. They all have the expansion zipper, which is key for us. The main zipper is good quality and has nice, large pulls for easy zippering. There is a curve in the bottom plastic support that doubles as a handle when lifting the suitcases. It made it really easy to lift in and out of a car trunk or off the luggage belt. There are nylon handles sewn on the top and side that are supported by metal grommets. We packed the large one and was weighted in at 72lbs at check-in and the handles have no sign of strain.

Cons: The inside lining is kinda cheep and thin but has held up well so far. The internal zippers are also not the greatest but have held up too. In the largest bag, the zipper keeps separating in the lid mesh compartment and has to be zipped 2-3 times before it fully locks together. It works for the most part, just a pain to keep zipping it if you are in a rush. On the outside, all the big front pocket zippers stick. They close, but you really have to fight with them. No issue with the small top pocket, only the bottom one. Lastly, not really a con but just a personal thing, the tow bar on the largest bag doesn't extend as far as the smaller bags. It's most likely a height/weight thing, but i can't fit my laptop bag on the tow bar with the biggest bag.
on September 2, 2014
A great set of luggage. Have used it on many business trips with the USA and to/from Canada and so far no issues. All wheels are still fully functional and not broken, which was my concern at first when I got it, but they seem to be build tough enough.

Update December 2016: 2+ years later, and those are still holding strong! It has survived many international and domestic flights to Europe, Canada,and many states in the US. Everything is still working strong and smooth. So far the best set I have owned and would buy again if I had to.
on May 31, 2015
On the biggest suitcase, there was a tear in the stitching. What can we do about it? We already threw the package to send it back. Refund us some of the money.
review image
on August 14, 2016
Unfortunately, for this item.... you get what you pay for. I should have heeded some of the reviews. After only a few uses, the wheels have almost completely eaten away. I am now pulling the cases on plastic skids instead of casters. A short amount of time on less than perfect surfaces has rendered the wheels of these suitcases completely unusable. Not every surface is like the pristine tiled concourses of an airport, and going from the parking garage or parking lot into airports or train stations has done these in. Would not ever buy again, would never recommend, and will possibly be replacing in the near future.
review image review image
on December 29, 2015
I just purchases these & received less than 2 weeks ago. I saw the 4-star rating and decent price and so I went of it without thinking to read what the 1/2-star reviewers had to say or doing more research. Well, I took the largest suitcase for its first run over Christmas, and after flying one time, one way, it broke!! I discovered a large tear in the seam of the suitcase that went all the way through, and even more frustratingly, I didn't notice it until I was in line to check my bags on my return flight! I didn't have duct tape or anything at that point, so was praying the whole flight that it wouldn't bust open and dump my stuff everywhere. Fortunately it didn't, but I'm super disappointed and have already requested to return these, not receive new ones, but fully rid myself of this set of luggage.

The low price is not worth it. Just the fear of losing all my stuff in transit for a suitcase that is so cheap that it can't hold itself together after ONE flight is enough for me to invest in a higher-quality set of luggage. I had another suitcase (forget the brand) that lasted me over 5 years of stuffing it full of things, getting thrown around in airports, etc, and it never did anything that serious.

Save yourself the frustration and worry that this suitcase won't even do its job and buy up. This low price is suspiciously low for a set of 4 suitcases, so take that as a great warning sign to stay away.
on January 31, 2017
Look I'm not one to leave bad responses on stuff but this is pretty ridiculous. First flight with luggage and handle for the underneath of case breaks. I will provide pictures also of the damage.

Update: I was able to return the luggage and receive a replacement at no additional charge. Amazon replaced the defective case and replaced it with a new complete set. I will see how the new ones will hold up and update my rating accordingly. I'm hoping that this just was a simple defect and wont have to look forward to this happening again.
review image review image review image
on October 19, 2014
I love this set! I used 3 of the 4 pieces on our recent vacation to the Bahamas and Florida. All the pieces survived the airlines intact, with all wheels, zipper pulls and no holes. The handles all went up and down with out any problems and the wheels all spun as they should. The inside zipper and pockets all worked great without any problems or holes. All the wheels survived the baggage handlers on the cruise ship, too. last year i lost a wheel off a brand new set of luggage, due to the cruise ship baggage handlers. I have recommended this set to several friend and family looking at buy luggage.

I was a little concerned with the big suitcase and size regulations on airlines. I was afraid having it expanded would cause an oversize luggage fee but it passed without a second glanced. the smallest one worked perfect for a carry on item.
on February 10, 2014
I purchased this set of luggage because we were taking a trip and I was in need of a 26" suitcase, I decided to purchase a whole new set rather than just a single suitcase and chose this set because it was a spinner.

Our flight to Orlando was on 1-30-14.....the 26" suitcase had a wheel to break on our flight down. This was frustrating to say the least, but I do realize these things happen and just dealt with it.

Well, our return flight home, we lost another wheel broke on the next smaller case!

I know that air travel can be hard on luggage, but I have never had anything like this to happen before...and certainly not to new luggage and for it to happen to two pieces of luggage on their first trip is unheard of.

Of course warranty does not cover damages obtained during a flight...and of course the airline isn't responsible either.

If you plan to fly, do not buy this luggage, you will be sorely disappointed and you will be buying more luggage to replace it.
on June 11, 2017
Terrible. Did not last (1) trip to Orlando. The 26" case wheels bent upon entering the airport. SO cannot blame the airport baggage service. I can tell the rest will fail soon. Nice looking luggage but terrible quality on the wheels. I had to basically 'lift' this thing to keep it rolling on the remaining wheels.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.