Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 276 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
on April 4, 2017
love it very much, durable and great to take on trips, kids don't have to carry their bags anymore.
on June 15, 2016
I bought this set of luggage because it was definitely priced right. I do a lot of traveling for work and for pleasure which can vary from an overnight stay to a two week vacation. I appreciate all the varying sizes, the smallest I uses frequently for a quick overnight business trip. The largest piece I haven't used yet. The luggage has held up well when traveling by plane but the spinner wheels are not as smooth as my previous set of luggage from another brand. However, the price is definitely right for what you buy. If I could give it 4 1/2 stars I would because the only complaint that I have are the spinners otherwise this was a great buy.
on July 29, 2017
This was purchased as a gift for my husband. It arrived and it is beautiful the structure the color the fabric just gorgeous. The handles and zippers are sturdy and the wheels make the luggage easy to maneuver. I rated it 5 star
on July 5, 2016
This product is very poor quality. Five minutes into our first use the back wheels broke on the larger of the suitcases. We had not overpacked it, it was actually very lightly filled. It made for a very bad start to our vacation.
And my attempt to return it will be problematic because I did not keep the box. My only solution is to buy a box from staples or purchase another similar sized suitcase.
on February 6, 2015
We have yet to use these as we have not left for vacation. But I wanted to say something about the quality of this luggage. My husband and I searched high and low to find new luggage that could compare to the price we found here on amazon. Every store we went to, nobody could come close. What we paid for this entire set is what one suitcase would cost in a store. The reason we were hesitant to purchase this was because we wanted to feel/see what we were buying first. So we took a gamble and ordered them.

Incredible! They are top notch quality. The material is so nice. The spinner wheels make moving a smooth experience. The inside is deep. The packing options are so nice. There is zip up plastic compartments in each suitcase. And they all can be condensed in to one suitcase for easy storage.

We can't wait to use this luggage. And we could not be more happy.
on January 28, 2016
Crappiest luggage ever. Bad job Amazon, you normally do better. I knew for the price that this wouldn't be high quality so I wasn't expecting that but what we got was poorest and cheapest quality ever!! There is no frame to this sides, literally none. You just touch the sides a little and the crush down. Imagine the roughness luggage goes through and this would never hold up. Anything in your luggage would be smashed. The material on the outside is even cheap!! I'm retuning and very dissatisfied. Pay a little more and get something better. Wish I could give no stars but only pro was
The neat color combo.
on July 31, 2016
I was incredibly disappointed in these. They looked great out if the box, but in using them I lost a wheel on the first trip. All I did was go from home to airport to hotel, and with just that the plastic wheels had a problem. I can't even glide the bag on the spinner wheels anymore. These are poorly made, Stay away and get a set that will hold up.
on May 14, 2014
Amazing value for money. This is the third set I am buying. They last, are sturdy and good sizes. There is nothing in the market that is better than these cases and the wheels make them so easy to push or pull. The first set I bought is now 4 years old and has been through a lot of travel and is still going strong. A definite must have incase it is good, affordable luggage you are looking for.

From a 4 star review I am bringing it down to 1 star. I have bought 4 sets already and had no problem with the first two. However the third set the wheels broke and the set had been used all of 4 or 5 times. I tried to ask the manufacturer where I could get replacement wheels and there has been no answer for over 20 days.
The last set I bought, in one trip the bag stitching came apart and one of zip tabs has fallen, I for sure would think twice before buying again. I am really unhappy with the quality and customer service.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.