Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 1, 2016
Bad quality bags. Stitch tore the first time we used. I thought Rockland was good and had a few good reviews and so thought of going for it, but my impression changed after I bought and used this once.

Attached images . Look for yourself.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 28, 2017
This set lasted us just shy of 4 years before the handle on the smallest suitcase broke during our vacation to Greece (see picture). The other suitcases are fine except I believe the net inside one or two of them started to rip. We travel about 2-3 times a year on average, both domestically and internationally. Out of the years we have had this set we used the largest suitcase maybe once or twice. It was just too big. Yes, you can fit more things in it but good luck keeping it under 50 lbs for checking it in. The spin on these suitcases could be better and more seamless but they do spin. I wouldn't expect more for a budget set of suitcases. I ended up selling them recently since we bought a Samsonite set at Costco that better fits our needs and it is of better quality. Since it has been almost 4 years and only one of these suitcases broke, I think that's fairly good considering the price for the entire set. If you're looking for something budget friendly and you travel only once or twice a year, this set will probably suit you fine. However, if you're looking for quality, I would look into more brands.
review image
on April 27, 2017
Note: The pictures included are after 3 years of much use.

I've owned this luggage set for 3 years now, and it's held up through multiple flights to and from Europe, as well as many flights across the US. All pieces are still completely in tact (though I never use the tiniest one - it's SUPER small), and I plan to use this luggage when traveling to South America this year.

The handles sometimes stick, and the color is much lighter in person than pictured, which is a bit of a dissapointment. It's not as olive-y as I'd originally hoped. That's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. One of my favorite things about these uniquely green suitcases though is that I can always immediately spot my luggage on a carousel - there's never any doubt that it's mine.

Overall, I'd recommend. This is a decent set for an affordable price.
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 18, 2018
Why a 5 star review??? Due to the value you get for the price paid. Higher than expected quality, higher than expected appearance, and higher than expected ease of use. The wheels rolled nicely, the zippers worked as expected, and the handles worked without any hang ups. 4 piece, 4 wheel, for less than $140 (with tax)??? Awesome! As a couple, we just took this set on a cruise down to Ensenada Mexico. They were so easy to handle that we didn't check our bags. Going from a two wheel set to these four wheel bags may have us thinking they are better than they truly are, but I'm sticking to my 5 star until they prove themselves unworthy of my praise. I thought wheeled luggage was the greatest thing since sliced bread, but going to 4 wheels, is like switching from dial up internet service to fiber optics! Honestly, if these only last 3 vacations, I'll feel I got my moneys worth. They still look as if I just unboxed them after the first one, so I'm pretty positive right now. I noticed there are vastly different experiences with these from other users. I guess it's like a lot of merchandise, you have good production/quality days and bad ones. I'm guessing I got a set from a good run. I will update this review if I feel the need to lower the rating.

Pro's - Good styling, great value, 3 inner pockets and 2 straps with a nice liner, 4 wheel stability
Con's - No shoe pocket, no wet bag or pocket

Features - 4 stars
Quality - 4 stars
Appearance - 4 stars
Value - 5 stars
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2017
All the negative reviews speaks for themselves.

Cheaply Made.... I guess, good for the price being that it's multiple bags and a full set. I guess, good for light travel. Nothing serious, or heavy traveling. Wheels are extremely cheap, flimsy, and does not hold anything heavy on any of the bags. The extended handles are beyond flimsy. And can't even be extended all the way, with the fear of coming apart. To many seams and small threads are loose or coming apart.
on January 15, 2014
My husband & I bought these a few months ago for our up coming trip. I travel for work a few times during the year and took the 2nd largest one on a "test run" soon after getting them. It really held up to the riggers of air travel, with the only damage being some staining on the tan parts. This has happened to every bag I've used, but planes are dirty and its luggage!

Pros: They all stack inside one another like russian dolls for easy storage. The outer nylon is thick and tough, seems to be a decent quality and holds up well to being tossed around. There are 2 zippered pockets inside the main compartment that run the length of the side for small items like belts or toiletries. Wheels spin 360, which made my husband really happy and the tow bar is nice, thick aluminum. I put my laptop bag on the tow bar and it easily takes additional weight and doesn't wiggle. They all have the expansion zipper, which is key for us. The main zipper is good quality and has nice, large pulls for easy zippering. There is a curve in the bottom plastic support that doubles as a handle when lifting the suitcases. It made it really easy to lift in and out of a car trunk or off the luggage belt. There are nylon handles sewn on the top and side that are supported by metal grommets. We packed the large one and was weighted in at 72lbs at check-in and the handles have no sign of strain.

Cons: The inside lining is kinda cheep and thin but has held up well so far. The internal zippers are also not the greatest but have held up too. In the largest bag, the zipper keeps separating in the lid mesh compartment and has to be zipped 2-3 times before it fully locks together. It works for the most part, just a pain to keep zipping it if you are in a rush. On the outside, all the big front pocket zippers stick. They close, but you really have to fight with them. No issue with the small top pocket, only the bottom one. Lastly, not really a con but just a personal thing, the tow bar on the largest bag doesn't extend as far as the smaller bags. It's most likely a height/weight thing, but i can't fit my laptop bag on the tow bar with the biggest bag.
on June 27, 2015
I purchased this item April 30, 2015 and left on my vacation May 17, 2015 thru June 21, 2015. The items looked good and felt sturdy I used the two largest size of the luggage and when I went to retrieve my new luggage the top handle was ripped completely out from one side of the luggage. My luggage weight was under 50 pound limit therefore this luggage should have been constructed to last more then one trip. AND, I cannot return the damage piece or exchange it, due to the 30 day return policy. More than my luggage has been ripped OFF!
on April 5, 2016
I purchased this only two months ago for our trip to Japan in March. They looked nice at first, but the wheels pretty much break right away during the trip. We've only used the 18"x15"x9", the 26"x17"x10" and the 30"x19"x11". The wheels are just not designed to withstand weight more than 30lb I'd assume, because the heaviest the luggages had ever got was right before we leave Japan with lots of souvenirs in our bags, at 46lb, which is under airline weight allowance for checked-in bags! Yet, the wheels broke way before we ever get to that weight. So after only one trip, the bigger two (26"x17"x10" and 30"x19"x11") are basically junk now. We will have to purchase new luggage for our future trip, and I will never ever purchase this brand again.