BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 275 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
on April 4, 2017
love it very much, durable and great to take on trips, kids don't have to carry their bags anymore.
on April 7, 2015
I just bought these because they are 1200D WaterResistant Nylon and have a 5 year warranty. I've included a photo of the card attached to each piece. They look great and I checked the functionality of all the zippers. I'm taking two of them on a trip to Mexico and will update my review in two weeks with their overall performance. So far I'm impressed with the quality and the look.
review image
on January 26, 2016
I purchased this item on 12/11/15. I just used one piece (the smallest size) of this set for the 1st time on 1/14/16. It has already ripped. This is poor quality. Amazon is great to offer me some options about returning and replacing which I appreciate. But shame on the manufacturer Fox Luggage, that now if I decide to have it repaired, I have to pack it up and return it and pay a handling fee. At the end of the day, the luggage should not be tearing after using it once. I bought this set to replace my American Tourister set I have had for over 12 years which is now starting to fall apart, (no the metal frame is coming out a bit but still very much usable). Quality is so poor these days; nothing last and I guess with this Rockland set, not even after 1 usage. Will post a pic later.
on September 11, 2015
These bags look really nice. They fit one inside another so that storage space taken up is only as much as the largest bag. There was an odor when I first opened up the bags, but I let them air out for a few hours until the smell went away. It really is a great price for the 4 pieces. But the construction of these bags is pretty bad. One of the wheels on the second largest bag broke the first day I used it, I had to drag the bag around on my vacation because it would not roll smoothly. Also the fabric of the top handle (not the extendable one) of the same bag ripped off during the trip. These issues may have been caused by me or the airline workers, but I expect luggage to endure a little better during the first use. I had to throw that one bag out. Luckily there are 3 more. Next time I'm going to pay a little extra money for better quality luggage.
on March 27, 2017
Just packed our new luggage for a trip in the am and one seam tore. The return period will be up before I get back. Hope the rest holds up.
review image review image
on August 27, 2017
Overall very good and nice looking luggage. But the handles don't match the quality of the luggage. The handles are made of very thin tubular metal. The handles dent, and bend. The plastic pull is riveted to the tubes and has a lot of movement, and I feel cheap and will break some day.
on August 27, 2015
I'm very disappointed. My fiancée and I bought these to use on our honeymoon. I was carrying the largest one to my room in order to pack. The side handle broke for no apparent reason and with no weight in it. Now my fiancée and I have nothing to use for our honeymoon, considering our money was used to buy this awful piece of craftsmanship. I'm very disappointed in the product to break before it's actually been used and in Amazon to be selling such a piece of junk.
review image
on June 15, 2016
I bought this set of luggage because it was definitely priced right. I do a lot of traveling for work and for pleasure which can vary from an overnight stay to a two week vacation. I appreciate all the varying sizes, the smallest I uses frequently for a quick overnight business trip. The largest piece I haven't used yet. The luggage has held up well when traveling by plane but the spinner wheels are not as smooth as my previous set of luggage from another brand. However, the price is definitely right for what you buy. If I could give it 4 1/2 stars I would because the only complaint that I have are the spinners otherwise this was a great buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.