Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 276 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
on April 4, 2017
love it very much, durable and great to take on trips, kids don't have to carry their bags anymore.
on September 11, 2015
These bags look really nice. They fit one inside another so that storage space taken up is only as much as the largest bag. There was an odor when I first opened up the bags, but I let them air out for a few hours until the smell went away. It really is a great price for the 4 pieces. But the construction of these bags is pretty bad. One of the wheels on the second largest bag broke the first day I used it, I had to drag the bag around on my vacation because it would not roll smoothly. Also the fabric of the top handle (not the extendable one) of the same bag ripped off during the trip. These issues may have been caused by me or the airline workers, but I expect luggage to endure a little better during the first use. I had to throw that one bag out. Luckily there are 3 more. Next time I'm going to pay a little extra money for better quality luggage.
on June 15, 2016
I bought this set of luggage because it was definitely priced right. I do a lot of traveling for work and for pleasure which can vary from an overnight stay to a two week vacation. I appreciate all the varying sizes, the smallest I uses frequently for a quick overnight business trip. The largest piece I haven't used yet. The luggage has held up well when traveling by plane but the spinner wheels are not as smooth as my previous set of luggage from another brand. However, the price is definitely right for what you buy. If I could give it 4 1/2 stars I would because the only complaint that I have are the spinners otherwise this was a great buy.
on July 29, 2017
This was purchased as a gift for my husband. It arrived and it is beautiful the structure the color the fabric just gorgeous. The handles and zippers are sturdy and the wheels make the luggage easy to maneuver. I rated it 5 star
on February 14, 2017
after my first travel, the 26" luggage was received without the seam of the sewing thread. Only one travel last. was bought on january 6th, i travel on January 12, and return on February 12. Unfortunately this happen in my first travel with the suitcase and can't returned because the deadline was on February 5, and i was out of the country.
review image
on April 27, 2016
Travelled with large bag only three times. One of the wheels broke. Bag was not overloaded - only 60 lbs. I would not buy this luggage. It is junk.
review image
on July 5, 2016
This product is very poor quality. Five minutes into our first use the back wheels broke on the larger of the suitcases. We had not overpacked it, it was actually very lightly filled. It made for a very bad start to our vacation.
And my attempt to return it will be problematic because I did not keep the box. My only solution is to buy a box from staples or purchase another similar sized suitcase.
on February 6, 2015
We have yet to use these as we have not left for vacation. But I wanted to say something about the quality of this luggage. My husband and I searched high and low to find new luggage that could compare to the price we found here on amazon. Every store we went to, nobody could come close. What we paid for this entire set is what one suitcase would cost in a store. The reason we were hesitant to purchase this was because we wanted to feel/see what we were buying first. So we took a gamble and ordered them.

Incredible! They are top notch quality. The material is so nice. The spinner wheels make moving a smooth experience. The inside is deep. The packing options are so nice. There is zip up plastic compartments in each suitcase. And they all can be condensed in to one suitcase for easy storage.

We can't wait to use this luggage. And we could not be more happy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.