Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 1, 2016
Bad quality bags. Stitch tore the first time we used. I thought Rockland was good and had a few good reviews and so thought of going for it, but my impression changed after I bought and used this once.

Attached images . Look for yourself.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 28, 2017
This set lasted us just shy of 4 years before the handle on the smallest suitcase broke during our vacation to Greece (see picture). The other suitcases are fine except I believe the net inside one or two of them started to rip. We travel about 2-3 times a year on average, both domestically and internationally. Out of the years we have had this set we used the largest suitcase maybe once or twice. It was just too big. Yes, you can fit more things in it but good luck keeping it under 50 lbs for checking it in. The spin on these suitcases could be better and more seamless but they do spin. I wouldn't expect more for a budget set of suitcases. I ended up selling them recently since we bought a Samsonite set at Costco that better fits our needs and it is of better quality. Since it has been almost 4 years and only one of these suitcases broke, I think that's fairly good considering the price for the entire set. If you're looking for something budget friendly and you travel only once or twice a year, this set will probably suit you fine. However, if you're looking for quality, I would look into more brands.
review image
on April 27, 2017
Note: The pictures included are after 3 years of much use.

I've owned this luggage set for 3 years now, and it's held up through multiple flights to and from Europe, as well as many flights across the US. All pieces are still completely in tact (though I never use the tiniest one - it's SUPER small), and I plan to use this luggage when traveling to South America this year.

The handles sometimes stick, and the color is much lighter in person than pictured, which is a bit of a dissapointment. It's not as olive-y as I'd originally hoped. That's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. One of my favorite things about these uniquely green suitcases though is that I can always immediately spot my luggage on a carousel - there's never any doubt that it's mine.

Overall, I'd recommend. This is a decent set for an affordable price.
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 15, 2014
My husband & I bought these a few months ago for our up coming trip. I travel for work a few times during the year and took the 2nd largest one on a "test run" soon after getting them. It really held up to the riggers of air travel, with the only damage being some staining on the tan parts. This has happened to every bag I've used, but planes are dirty and its luggage!

Pros: They all stack inside one another like russian dolls for easy storage. The outer nylon is thick and tough, seems to be a decent quality and holds up well to being tossed around. There are 2 zippered pockets inside the main compartment that run the length of the side for small items like belts or toiletries. Wheels spin 360, which made my husband really happy and the tow bar is nice, thick aluminum. I put my laptop bag on the tow bar and it easily takes additional weight and doesn't wiggle. They all have the expansion zipper, which is key for us. The main zipper is good quality and has nice, large pulls for easy zippering. There is a curve in the bottom plastic support that doubles as a handle when lifting the suitcases. It made it really easy to lift in and out of a car trunk or off the luggage belt. There are nylon handles sewn on the top and side that are supported by metal grommets. We packed the large one and was weighted in at 72lbs at check-in and the handles have no sign of strain.

Cons: The inside lining is kinda cheep and thin but has held up well so far. The internal zippers are also not the greatest but have held up too. In the largest bag, the zipper keeps separating in the lid mesh compartment and has to be zipped 2-3 times before it fully locks together. It works for the most part, just a pain to keep zipping it if you are in a rush. On the outside, all the big front pocket zippers stick. They close, but you really have to fight with them. No issue with the small top pocket, only the bottom one. Lastly, not really a con but just a personal thing, the tow bar on the largest bag doesn't extend as far as the smaller bags. It's most likely a height/weight thing, but i can't fit my laptop bag on the tow bar with the biggest bag.
on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
on September 21, 2017
All the negative reviews speaks for themselves.

Cheaply Made.... I guess, good for the price being that it's multiple bags and a full set. I guess, good for light travel. Nothing serious, or heavy traveling. Wheels are extremely cheap, flimsy, and does not hold anything heavy on any of the bags. The extended handles are beyond flimsy. And can't even be extended all the way, with the fear of coming apart. To many seams and small threads are loose or coming apart.
on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 29, 2015
I just purchases these & received less than 2 weeks ago. I saw the 4-star rating and decent price and so I went of it without thinking to read what the 1/2-star reviewers had to say or doing more research. Well, I took the largest suitcase for its first run over Christmas, and after flying one time, one way, it broke!! I discovered a large tear in the seam of the suitcase that went all the way through, and even more frustratingly, I didn't notice it until I was in line to check my bags on my return flight! I didn't have duct tape or anything at that point, so was praying the whole flight that it wouldn't bust open and dump my stuff everywhere. Fortunately it didn't, but I'm super disappointed and have already requested to return these, not receive new ones, but fully rid myself of this set of luggage.

The low price is not worth it. Just the fear of losing all my stuff in transit for a suitcase that is so cheap that it can't hold itself together after ONE flight is enough for me to invest in a higher-quality set of luggage. I had another suitcase (forget the brand) that lasted me over 5 years of stuffing it full of things, getting thrown around in airports, etc, and it never did anything that serious.

Save yourself the frustration and worry that this suitcase won't even do its job and buy up. This low price is suspiciously low for a set of 4 suitcases, so take that as a great warning sign to stay away.
on October 19, 2014
I love this set! I used 3 of the 4 pieces on our recent vacation to the Bahamas and Florida. All the pieces survived the airlines intact, with all wheels, zipper pulls and no holes. The handles all went up and down with out any problems and the wheels all spun as they should. The inside zipper and pockets all worked great without any problems or holes. All the wheels survived the baggage handlers on the cruise ship, too. last year i lost a wheel off a brand new set of luggage, due to the cruise ship baggage handlers. I have recommended this set to several friend and family looking at buy luggage.

I was a little concerned with the big suitcase and size regulations on airlines. I was afraid having it expanded would cause an oversize luggage fee but it passed without a second glanced. the smallest one worked perfect for a carry on item.
on February 18, 2018
I received this luggage set in the mail and I was very impressed with the packaging and the way the luggage looked. However after inspecting the set I noticed that one of the medal studs in the medium size luggage came out that secures the handle down. Also some of the stitching was showing. I contacted Amazon and they agreed to send me a new set and I will return the damage one. overalls I still gave this piece of 4 because I've used Rockland luggage before and they're really durable and great looking. I understand that at times things happen in mailing or something is not secured, but I didn't have any problems with returning it. so I'm hoping that the second set l isn't damaged when I receive it because I do have a trip coming up shortly.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse