Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2014
My husband & I bought these a few months ago for our up coming trip. I travel for work a few times during the year and took the 2nd largest one on a "test run" soon after getting them. It really held up to the riggers of air travel, with the only damage being some staining on the tan parts. This has happened to every bag I've used, but planes are dirty and its luggage!

Pros: They all stack inside one another like russian dolls for easy storage. The outer nylon is thick and tough, seems to be a decent quality and holds up well to being tossed around. There are 2 zippered pockets inside the main compartment that run the length of the side for small items like belts or toiletries. Wheels spin 360, which made my husband really happy and the tow bar is nice, thick aluminum. I put my laptop bag on the tow bar and it easily takes additional weight and doesn't wiggle. They all have the expansion zipper, which is key for us. The main zipper is good quality and has nice, large pulls for easy zippering. There is a curve in the bottom plastic support that doubles as a handle when lifting the suitcases. It made it really easy to lift in and out of a car trunk or off the luggage belt. There are nylon handles sewn on the top and side that are supported by metal grommets. We packed the large one and was weighted in at 72lbs at check-in and the handles have no sign of strain.

Cons: The inside lining is kinda cheep and thin but has held up well so far. The internal zippers are also not the greatest but have held up too. In the largest bag, the zipper keeps separating in the lid mesh compartment and has to be zipped 2-3 times before it fully locks together. It works for the most part, just a pain to keep zipping it if you are in a rush. On the outside, all the big front pocket zippers stick. They close, but you really have to fight with them. No issue with the small top pocket, only the bottom one. Lastly, not really a con but just a personal thing, the tow bar on the largest bag doesn't extend as far as the smaller bags. It's most likely a height/weight thing, but i can't fit my laptop bag on the tow bar with the biggest bag.
on February 6, 2015
We have yet to use these as we have not left for vacation. But I wanted to say something about the quality of this luggage. My husband and I searched high and low to find new luggage that could compare to the price we found here on amazon. Every store we went to, nobody could come close. What we paid for this entire set is what one suitcase would cost in a store. The reason we were hesitant to purchase this was because we wanted to feel/see what we were buying first. So we took a gamble and ordered them.

Incredible! They are top notch quality. The material is so nice. The spinner wheels make moving a smooth experience. The inside is deep. The packing options are so nice. There is zip up plastic compartments in each suitcase. And they all can be condensed in to one suitcase for easy storage.

We can't wait to use this luggage. And we could not be more happy.
on July 2, 2012
I purchased this set a few months (around March/April 2012) back for a trip to Disney, both a 6 day cruise and a jaunt at the park in Florida. When I received the luggage, I was very impressed. It felt nice, looked very nice and all the things that moved and opened did so with ease and fluid motion. I did; however, notice a very strong VOC odor in the suitcases.

I did see that all the other reviews regarding the listing of 1200d Nylon vs 1680d Nylon (I think those are the numbers) were correct. The listing STILL shows the incorrect number as 1680d and not the actual 1200d (SHAME ON YOU AMAZON FOR NOT FIXING THIS AFTER ALL THE MENTIONS OF IT).

I used the suitcases (all four in the set) for my trip (this was the first and only trip as of yet with these suitcases) from WV to Florida. The trip was arranged like this (I realize this is long and detailed, but I want you to see the extent of use).

1. House to car
2. Car to airport
3. Airport to connecting flight
4. Connecting flight to final airport
5. Final airport to van and van to hotel
6. Hotel to bus
7. Bus to cruise ship (Yahoo!)
8. Cruise ship to bus (Blah!)
9. Bus to resort
10. Resort to taxi
11. Taxi to airport
12. Airport to connecting flight
13. Connecting flight to airport
14. Airport to car
15. Car to home :-(

On step 8, I just about got my hand cut off. The handles of the suitcases are kind of like a fabric tube, with a flat piece of metal through the tube. Both ends tuck neatly into the the top of suitcase fabric, with the fabric being tucked in while the metal piece has holes in each end, secured to the suitcase with rivets. It appears that one of the rivets did not hit the hole in the metal strap and they came apart. When I grabbed it, the metal came out and just about sliced my hand open. I fought this from step 11 above to step 15 and was reminded yesterday (2 months later) when my mom about cut her hand moving the suitcase in our spare room and grabbed the metal strap.

I realize that warranty issues arise and sometimes mistakes are made in the manufacturing process; hence, the included warranty. My main reason for the 1 star is because I didn't keep the small papers/cardboard pieces attached to the suitcase. When I came home from the trip and was ready to try to get the warranty service, I could not find a website or any information on how to get to the warranty or contact the company. I may have overlooked it, but I simply get the feeling that they did not want someone to easily warranty the product. This was outside Amazon's return policy timeframe (two months after purchase), so that was not an option. At this point, it looks like like I will have to drill out the rivets and secure the strap myself before I, or one of my family members, loses a hand.

OK, so here it is in a nutshell.

The Good:
-The storage compartments in the suitcases are spacious and the suitcase allows for zippered expansion (very nice touch).
-The inside of each suitcase is very nice, with a nice look.
-The wheels roll very well and the spinners are GREAT.
-The handles extend and retract with ease and they all seem to have a good, solidly sounding click when engaged.
-The outside of each suitcase is very clean cut, with nice lines. They are very nice to look at and were easy to spot in the baggage return.

The Bad:
-Stink, stank, stunk.....The interiors of the suitcases had a definite VOC smell to them, more so than I felt comfortable with knowing that my 4 year old was using one. You need to let them air out before your trip and store them with a good spray of Febreeze and some air fresheners or laundry sheets.
-The handle broke and about de-handed me after only a few short days on the FIRST use.
-The warranty information and/or website was not readily found. (Still isn't found) Shame!

I hope this helps.

Good travels to all.
77 comments| 390 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2017
All the negative reviews speaks for themselves.

Cheaply Made.... I guess, good for the price being that it's multiple bags and a full set. I guess, good for light travel. Nothing serious, or heavy traveling. Wheels are extremely cheap, flimsy, and does not hold anything heavy on any of the bags. The extended handles are beyond flimsy. And can't even be extended all the way, with the fear of coming apart. To many seams and small threads are loose or coming apart.
on January 31, 2017
Look I'm not one to leave bad responses on stuff but this is pretty ridiculous. First flight with luggage and handle for the underneath of case breaks. I will provide pictures also of the damage.

Update: I was able to return the luggage and receive a replacement at no additional charge. Amazon replaced the defective case and replaced it with a new complete set. I will see how the new ones will hold up and update my rating accordingly. I'm hoping that this just was a simple defect and wont have to look forward to this happening again.
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 14, 2014
Amazing value for money. This is the third set I am buying. They last, are sturdy and good sizes. There is nothing in the market that is better than these cases and the wheels make them so easy to push or pull. The first set I bought is now 4 years old and has been through a lot of travel and is still going strong. A definite must have incase it is good, affordable luggage you are looking for.

From a 4 star review I am bringing it down to 1 star. I have bought 4 sets already and had no problem with the first two. However the third set the wheels broke and the set had been used all of 4 or 5 times. I tried to ask the manufacturer where I could get replacement wheels and there has been no answer for over 20 days.
The last set I bought, in one trip the bag stitching came apart and one of zip tabs has fallen, I for sure would think twice before buying again. I am really unhappy with the quality and customer service.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2016
This item is not quality work. When it finally arrived, because it was late, the tires look as though it's already been dragged around the floor, not just the outside bag, but the bag inside as well. When I buy brand new luggage, I expect it to be unused. The material is also not good quality, it's the type that bends in when you push on it gently, with just a finger. It doesn't look as though it could withstand any type of airport, I don't even think it could withstand being in a trunk with other bags. The inside and color are pretty, but there were also loose strings hanging out from a couple of areas. Very disappointed in a product that seemed so promising. Looking forward to returning it.
on February 28, 2017
The wheels are flimsy. Easy to break and not replaceable easily.
I cant even find replacements to fix the broken ones. I ordered and received from amazon generic wheels that fit the dimensions and when I tried to replace them I found out that it is the internal plastic support for a wheel that was damaged. Any suggestions for finding a replacement for the whole wheel assembly will be appreciated.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.