Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 25, 2015
Bought this for my son. He absolutely loves it. Material seems good. Zippers open and close nicely. And bag overall is good and sturdy. And very roomy for my sons stuff. Now when his bag gets too heavy he can just use the wheel to roll the bag. I'm very happy with this purchase.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2015
These bags are well made and a good value for the price. Based on so many negative reviews I wasn't expecting to be completely thrilled. I paid under 20 dollars for each bag, and I have to say.. I'm not sure where the complaints are about. The material is nice and thick, the stitching is well done. The wheels aren't like skateboard wheels, but unlike previous reviews I read -- they are NOT plastic. I originally bought these to use for a weekend trip for my kids. I don't feel like hauling around our giant luggage for a 2 night stay. These are perfect. My 3 year old daughter is particularly fond of hers. She has wheeled it around the house nonstop since we got it.

Bottom line, I'd absolutely buy these again. The price was the best I could find on similar bags and the quality well surpassed what I was expecting for the price range. If you're looking for a decent bag at a bargain price, this is a great choice. If you're looking for luxury or something to haul around on pavement daily, you're probably going to want something else.
on September 24, 2017
I was a little skeptical about this purchase after reading some of the reviews, but I glad I bought it. My son had use it for two months now. The backpack is very heavy this year, and it's still holding. The gray and orange color are just like in the picture. The wheels work well and I love the many pockets it has. It's been a very good experience. If it ever breaks, I'd buy again.
review image
on December 10, 2012
This was great for a weekend trip to NOLA. My daughter was able to fit 4 days of clothes, her Kindle, some books, snacks, liquids on the side for easy access. Rolls great.
22 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 19, 2016
I bought his backpack for my 3rd grader. He loves the rolling feature. After two months of average to rough usage, the handle has broke, though the unit is still useable. Since it's only been a few months, I took away a star, but I will say he's not been the most gentle. It takes a beating and keeps rolling--the final star would be reserved for if it took the beatings and never broke! I hope he'll be able to use this for the remainder of the year.

Update:
We're on our 3rd rolling backpack now, they seem to last about 6 months, but for the price I'm ok with that. It's not because the backpacks are flawed, it's because of CHILDREN! If they wouldn't keep sitting on the backpack and pulling each other around, banging them up and down the stairs or flinging them around by the handles they would last so much longer!

The bags themselves are great, it's the handles my son keeps breaking, and that's just... children. :)
on January 6, 2016
That backpack looks the way that is shown but the material is very cheap and thin. My daughter hasn't had this for more than about two months and it's already tearing and the straps on the back broke so I had to tie them together.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on July 5, 2017
This is a perfect carry-on size of 17 inches backpack you can either wear as a backpack or pull as rolling luggage. The fabric is sturdy, seems to be sewn well (I sew), I think it may be a "childrens" backpack due to some of the color selections of cartoon characters but I am a 5ft 8in adult and this fits really well, with plenty of room for my adult sized arms in the straps with room to spare (heavy jacket etc.). The main compartment is just that.....one main compartment with no other zippered pouches. But the front has a large zipped pouch with a smaller zipped pouch on top of that so there is plenty of room for cell phones, tablet, snacks, etc. There are also 2 mesh pockets on the sides of the main compartment for water, umbrellas etc. This will work perfectly as a carryon. I would recommend this item for children as well as adults.
on June 30, 2017
Been looking for a quality rolling backpack for my travels that I can fit the world into. This is it!!! I absolutely LOVE it. It has everything I wanted, good quality rollers and materials. It has survived several trips already. Looks professional as well.
on December 8, 2017
I love love love this bag so much, it's been to so many countries with me. It's the perfect little carry-on! It holds more than you'd expect, especially when used with packing cubes and it's just so convenient to just wheel along or wear on your shoulder when bustling through busy airport or train stations. It fits comfortably in overhead bins or train luggage storage. I cut the excess bit of straps to the bottom because it sometimes would drag or get caught in the wheels but definitely not an issue
on December 14, 2016
My 2nd grade daughter used this and while she is rather hard on things I was not impressed with the quality. The side pouches ripped within the first 2 months making them worthless. Then, the wheels broke so it would not roll anymore. If you are buying this for a child that does not have very far to roll the backpack (i.e. from the car to the classroom and back) it would be fine. However, my daughter has to roll it to and from the bus stop and it just did not have the quality to support that. Also, it is a bit heavy for her to carry on her back if she chose to try to carry it instead of roll it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.