|Price:||$16.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- synthetic lining
- zipper closure
- 22" shoulder drop
- Machine wash
- 2" high
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 19 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003I6TL94
- Item model number: PTB419-NEWBLKDO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As I noted previously, I purchased the duffle bag in late March 2011. I thought the bag was great, as all aspects of the bag seemed to be sturdy. However, no more than 6-8 uses, and less than one year later (on March 13, 2012), I was packing for a trip. I had eight shirts in the bag, went to pick it up to put my curling iron in it, and I heard a tear! Upon further inspection of the bag, I noticed that it had tore at the seam on the left side (a good size tear, I would say about 5-6 inches maybe). I went to the store and bought another bag for my trip, since I was in a hurry, I didn't have time to shop around for one that was comparable to the size of the Rockland duffle bag that had tore, but I thought "I'll suck it up and use the new one now even though its much smaller, and deal with the torn one when I get home, it has a warranty".
When I got home, I decided to try and take care of the problem, no big deal, right? WRONG! I contacted "Fox Luggage" (apparently the makers of Rockland), and they emailed me the warranty claim form.Read more ›
1. The main compartment is large and will easily fit the essentials for a day at the beach for several people.
2. It is easy to clean.
3. You can put wet/soiled items in the outside pockets.
4. It is water resistant.
5. It is inexpensive and very cute for the price.
6. A good overnight bag.
1. The strap is very rough and has no padding. If the bag is very full and heavy it is very uncomfortable if you'll be walking with it a lot. Do not recommend using this at an airport while holding on to two kids.
2. The large compartment has no extra pockets. This is fine for the price, but everything gets lost in there if you need to rummage around a lot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i love the size of this bag, but its already ripped. im not sure if it came ripped or not but noticed it the second time i packed itPublished 1 day ago by Jessica
These bags are so cute and unique in color. They are perfect for carry on size and we had no trouble fitting them in the size checker carts. Read morePublished 2 days ago by A. Beard
I am disappointed that it does not come with a shoulder protection on the strapPublished 8 days ago by DUANE WESSIE
Very nice bag,musing it for my shih tzu when I travel, for all her things. Nice pockets to keep things in, small enough bag it does not take up room.Published 12 days ago by shihtzu
Just as arrived, quick shipping, cute as can be! I'm beyond satisfied! Hightly recommendPublished 18 days ago by Brandy
I ordered this for me and my daughter inherited it. She loves the size of it. It was a perfect carry on for her recent trip to Pennsylvania. Read morePublished 22 days ago by brandi
Loved the bag, but first time I used it, the zipper on a side pocket broke. It was not overstuffed. Zipper just separated. Unable to fix. Too late to return. I'm bummed.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer