|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- synthetic lining
- zipper closure
- 22" shoulder drop
- Machine wash
- 2" high
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 12.2 x 13.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002B4K5Z8
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: PTB419-BLACK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 25, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As I noted previously, I purchased the duffle bag in late March 2011. I thought the bag was great, as all aspects of the bag seemed to be sturdy. However, no more than 6-8 uses, and less than one year later (on March 13, 2012), I was packing for a trip. I had eight shirts in the bag, went to pick it up to put my curling iron in it, and I heard a tear! Upon further inspection of the bag, I noticed that it had tore at the seam on the left side (a good size tear, I would say about 5-6 inches maybe). I went to the store and bought another bag for my trip, since I was in a hurry, I didn't have time to shop around for one that was comparable to the size of the Rockland duffle bag that had tore, but I thought "I'll suck it up and use the new one now even though its much smaller, and deal with the torn one when I get home, it has a warranty".
When I got home, I decided to try and take care of the problem, no big deal, right? WRONG! I contacted "Fox Luggage" (apparently the makers of Rockland), and they emailed me the warranty claim form.Read more ›
1. The main compartment is large and will easily fit the essentials for a day at the beach for several people.
2. It is easy to clean.
3. You can put wet/soiled items in the outside pockets.
4. It is water resistant.
5. It is inexpensive and very cute for the price.
6. A good overnight bag.
1. The strap is very rough and has no padding. If the bag is very full and heavy it is very uncomfortable if you'll be walking with it a lot. Do not recommend using this at an airport while holding on to two kids.
2. The large compartment has no extra pockets. This is fine for the price, but everything gets lost in there if you need to rummage around a lot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I previously purchased a Rockland bag at an airport in 2003 that lasted for year's which I was happy with. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Tiffany
Awesome for my kids. Great for a quick weekend trip or up to a 7 day getaway.Published 1 day ago by BrittFille
A little bigger than I expected. Putchased for weekened trips. Not complaining about a little extra space. I love this bag and all the small pocketsPublished 4 days ago by stargazingmommy
Suits my purpose. I just wish it had some inside pockets and a place to stash a couple of water bottles.Published 10 days ago by Denise
Great bag for my daughter to pack up to a week's worth of children's clothes in. All zippers worked well. Just the right size for an overnight up to a week. Read morePublished 13 days ago by ShoGra
great gym bag, I used it especially when I leave work and go straight to the gymPublished 15 days ago by Jfuller