Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to structural defects, stains, rips or tears, seam separation, loss of latex backing and more.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Rockland Luggage Milan Hybrid Eva 3 Piece Luggage Set, Grey, One Size
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$48.00 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20 inch,23 inch,28 inch hybrid luggage set with spinner wheels
- Lightweight yet extremely durable polycarbonate/abs material
- Multi-directional spinner wheels
- Sturdy ergonomic chrome telescoping handle interior mesh pockets
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 3 pc. set is made of eva/abs. abs is the same material used to manufacturer bullet proof glass. the major benefits of this material - it is extremely lightweight, it is durable, and protects the contents of your luggage. four multi directional spinner wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. this luggage allows you to pack more while avoiding the excess weight surcharges imposed by most airlines. available in black, or lavender. multi-directional spinner wheels for easy maneuverability modern internal aluminum telescoping handle with push button handle. interior mesh and zip pocket and elastic pocket* 3 year warranty * 20"x14"x8" weighs 8 lbs, 23" x16"x11" weights 9 lbs, 28"x19"x13" weighs 11 lbs.
From the manufacturer
- 5 year warranty
Rockland Luggage Milan Hybrid Eva 3 Piece Luggage Set
This 3-piece set is made of EVA/ABS. This material is extremely lightweight, durable, and protects the contents of your luggage. Multi-directional spinner wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. This luggage allows you to pack more while avoiding the excess weight surcharges imposed by most airlines.
- EVA/ABS material
- Lightweight, durable
- Multi-directional spinner wheels
- Telescoping handle
- 28" upright: 28" H x 19" W x 13" D
- 23" upright: 23" H x 16" W x 11" D
- 20" upright: 20" H x 14" W x 8" D
Multi-directional spinner wheels
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update Oct 25. 2015 - still holding up strong after several flights, most with checked luggage. I bet I use the middle sized bag 3 times a month, the other 2 once a month or so. Zippers, wheels and handles are all still good. No cracks in the hard shell portion or scratches. I'm still very happy with the set. Only thing to get used to is that the each side is half the suitcase (all cloth set had zipper on an edge not the middle) so it doesn't fit well on the typical hotel luggage rack. Not a bit deal but something I've had to get used to.
I checked the largest bag at the airport and carried on the smallest one. I liked how I was able to simply glide the carryon through the narrow airplane isle. It fit nicely in the overhead.
The larger piece that I checked travelled very well. No damage, no dings. I was afraid the fabric would get cut or damaged, but it did not.
Earlier, before checking the bag, I thought I had broken the zipper trying to force it closed when it was overstuffed, such that the two zipper pieces split apart. But using the other zipper I was able to open the bag and redistribute the items. Then I was able to re-zip the bag and the zipper self-repaired itself. The luggage in my opinion is more gray than brown. Overall, I love the set and it performed well for my trip.
All-in-all - I love my purchase, and would recommend these bags to anyone.
I left off one star because one of the zippers doesn't work as well as it should and the handles feel a bit flimsy. They're still working though so it's a minor issue.