Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on May 13, 2016
This set is so cute! Although my husband doesn't really like putting his stuff in a purple suitcase, it is good for my daughters and I! It is very sturdy and I have no complaints! Thank you so much.
on June 12, 2012
Love this set, the design is distinct and makes it easy to identify when at the luggage pickup point. I wish the smallest suitcase were a little larger so that it would be the biggest size that you can carry on to a plane. But overall a nice set. decent sturdiness. I wouldn't expect this to last for years if you travel often and drag/abuse your luggage. But if your a moderate traveler who doesn't throw/drag your luggage this can last for quite a while.
on November 1, 2016
I finally found luggage that suits my Personality!Such a great buy!! I loved it! I used it for my cruise and could tell right away what luggage was mine by the Amazing Paisley Print! My Rockland luggage is sturdy and well made I was surprised at the quality for the price I paid.
on May 7, 2014
I ordered this set because of the wild colors. Am sick of hunting for my blue or black suitcases at the airport. This is nice and bright and very roomy with expandable tops. 5 pieces for this price is a great value! if I get even 2 or 3 years I will be happy...
on March 21, 2014
Bought this set for my wife to take on our 7 night Disney Fantasy Cruise in September. She loves the look and has now given her old Rockland set to our oldest daughter (which has already stood up to two cruises and trips to Florida for vacation). The set is exactly as described and looks to be very sturdy. I would highly recommend this set.
on July 21, 2015
The set is pretty I love the pattern and color. It's super easy to spot it on the conveyor belt at the airport. BUT you get what you pay for. The material isn't great. It got dirty traveling with other luggage on a plane. Oh, and the most annoying part is that there's no piece to pull out to support it if you stand it upright. So it will easily fall forward. But it got the job done for a great price. This luggage set is probably better suited for car travel rather than by plane.
on December 10, 2014
I travel a lot so I use this luggage all the time! It's great because I can always spot my bag coming off the conveyor! Nicely made - haven't had any problems with it.
on April 27, 2013
Probably won’t hold up more than about 10 airline trips, but for 100.00 for all 4 pieces I can replace every couple of years since I only do 2-3 flying vacations per year. Wouldn’t recommend for someone who travels more than 3-4 times per year as it was banged up a bit after trip to Hawaii, but I am sure baggage handlers didn’t help the situation with loading and unloading. I will check to see if Rockland makes higher-end set as well because they have great color choices.
on March 28, 2015
For the money this is a decent luggage set. It's not the best material, but made it through DFW back home in one piece! Daughter loves the playful color as well.
on July 9, 2015
The smell is too strong too harmful and hardly gone. I hate it but have to keep it since I need some really cheap luggage to move. The price of this set contributes to the two stars. The material is too awful, bad for health. Don't buy it for kids.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.