Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2017
These are great bags, cute and super easy to spot on the baggage belt, however, they only lasted us 3 international vacations before the outside lining shredded/ripped (inside lining still great). The metal bars inside also bend from being tossed around but the bags are still perfectly fine to use, just not as much structure as when we first got them. I would invest in these if you travel within the united states otherwise invest in the hard armored cases for international travel because those airline people clearly don't care about luggage.
on November 1, 2017
I absolutely loved it!!! The colors were as vibrant as the picture,
It also proved sturdy during our vacation and it was easy to spot.
on the carousel. It was also very reasonably priced. The size was
also suitable to our needs.
I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on October 26, 2014
This product may be pretty to look at, but the handles failed on all three rolling pieces within a year, thereby rendering them useless. They worked periodically before failing completely. Rockland definitely needs to get rid of the poorly constructed handle mechanism and use a working mechanism that is built to last. I bought them for the leopard print, but would have rather spent more money for a sturdier product. I gave it two stars for the looks only. The luggage is too heavy to carry through the airports, so I plan to purchase a new set (different brand) of much better quality.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 28, 2014
This luggage has a standout color and design. It will never get lost on the carousel at the airport. It's lightweight an easy to manage.. I highly recommend it.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 17, 2015
They look great and easily identifiable during baggage claim. However, the lining within one of large luggage tore quite easily. The outter material have stood up to the travels thus far even though it doesn't look or feel that strong, will update on how long this last. It's a good buy overall but with the money I paid, I guess I expected more.
on January 14, 2014
I was very hesitant about ordering these due to other posts about the hideous smell of the luggage. I just took mine out of the plastic, and to my pleasant surprise there is no smell at all. What a relief!! Very cute set for a great price!!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on May 30, 2017
Great Thanks
2 helpful votes
on October 9, 2013
I loooove my cheetah luggage! Perfect sizes and super cute!! It shipped sooner than I had expected! Was impressed with the entire order!
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
on April 21, 2015
I received my luggage a day early with no damage done to the suitcases.
I also checked the zippers, all the fabric &' made sure the handles slid up &' down.
Everything was perfect.! The luggage is beautiful &' it fits ALOT.!!(:
I'm so pleased &' happy.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 26, 2016
It was great when it got to my home but however shorty after putting my clothes in it the seeming on the inside of bag decided to rip and no it wasnt because I had alot of clothing it did it in two of my bags and the locks to them are no good they are generically made dont plan on using them they just break right off the carry on little bag the strap broke off just awful after paying so much money for them they were poor I wouldn't suggest anyone to waste the money on these.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.