Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2017
These are great bags, cute and super easy to spot on the baggage belt, however, they only lasted us 3 international vacations before the outside lining shredded/ripped (inside lining still great). The metal bars inside also bend from being tossed around but the bags are still perfectly fine to use, just not as much structure as when we first got them. I would invest in these if you travel within the united states otherwise invest in the hard armored cases for international travel because those airline people clearly don't care about luggage.
on November 1, 2017
I absolutely loved it!!! The colors were as vibrant as the picture,
It also proved sturdy during our vacation and it was easy to spot.
on the carousel. It was also very reasonably priced. The size was
also suitable to our needs.
I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on June 28, 2014
This luggage has a standout color and design. It will never get lost on the carousel at the airport. It's lightweight an easy to manage.. I highly recommend it.
on August 17, 2015
They look great and easily identifiable during baggage claim. However, the lining within one of large luggage tore quite easily. The outter material have stood up to the travels thus far even though it doesn't look or feel that strong, will update on how long this last. It's a good buy overall but with the money I paid, I guess I expected more.
on January 14, 2014
I was very hesitant about ordering these due to other posts about the hideous smell of the luggage. I just took mine out of the plastic, and to my pleasant surprise there is no smell at all. What a relief!! Very cute set for a great price!!
on May 30, 2017
Great Thanks
on October 9, 2013
I loooove my cheetah luggage! Perfect sizes and super cute!! It shipped sooner than I had expected! Was impressed with the entire order!
on April 21, 2015
I received my luggage a day early with no damage done to the suitcases.
I also checked the zippers, all the fabric &' made sure the handles slid up &' down.
Everything was perfect.! The luggage is beautiful &' it fits ALOT.!!(:
I'm so pleased &' happy.
on March 26, 2016
It was great when it got to my home but however shorty after putting my clothes in it the seeming on the inside of bag decided to rip and no it wasnt because I had alot of clothing it did it in two of my bags and the locks to them are no good they are generically made dont plan on using them they just break right off the carry on little bag the strap broke off just awful after paying so much money for them they were poor I wouldn't suggest anyone to waste the money on these.
on March 20, 2017
The item looked as advertised just a bit flimsy on the inside. I definitely feel like I have to pack properly and not stuff the bag, It seems like it would rip or burst under pressure.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.