Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 11, 2016
I read SO many reviews on this and other luggage sets. This is the conclusion I came to. It doesn't matter if you pay less or pay more, luggage will break at some point, esp if you are traveling a lot. I saw reviews on expensive luggage where folks were complaining about the quality and I saw reviews on this luggage that said the same thing. So I opted to get this one. I like the print. I was very pleased when I received it. It doesn't smell like some folks said it did. Someone had said that this luggage was small. I didn't find it to be small. The large one is the same size as my previous luggage. If you want a huge piece of luggage, it is not with this set, but the large one is a good decent size. I do own a much larger one that I bought separately but prefer the sizes of these. I would recommend it and just don't expect it to hold up if you travel very frequently. Not sure what you should get if you do travel frequently.
11 comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2016
Absolutely loveee these! Great price for a whole set! Came to the front door in a large box and packaged well. I receive complements on the cheetah print pattern all the time. I use the smallest size bag frequently as a night or weekend bag if I'm going out of town for a day or two and it fits everything I need. Wheels and handles work just fine. Durable and the suitcases have made it through many airports!! These are a must have!
on July 10, 2017
I read most of all of the review on this, set of luggage, mostly negative, and I decided to purchase this set on my better judgement. Having received it today, I must say all these negative reviews are all a bunch of bologna !! I payed I little over $60 for this 4 piece set, and its the best luggage I've ever chosen. I don't know what luggage these other customers are reviewing, this set is perfect!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE ,
review image
on January 14, 2017
It's taken me a long time to find the right luggage set just for me....and this is it YAY! The largest suitcase is a great size for those long trips. The 2 middle suitcases are for your normal Carry-On trips The small Tote/Carry bag is great as a purse or a grab bag, there IS a strap on the back of the tote to slide onto the handles of the other suitcases. These suitcases do NOT roll sideways. I don't care about that, but for anyone who wants to know.
on May 20, 2017
I bought this luggage set for a work trip to a event in Las Vegas. I was concerned it may not arrive in time for the trip but it was here a couple days early!! I used most of the set to bring my clothes, make-up and everything a girl could want or need for a week in Vegas. I was able to easily bring with me 2 outfits for each day we were there (one for work during the day the other for dinner in the evening), make-up for day and night looks, hair products, as well as my flat iron and blow dryer. I did not even need to use all the bags to bring it all!!! They held up wonderfully and still almost look brand new after the trip!!
on June 11, 2016
I bought the blue leopard so I could spot it quickly. It accomplished that. I have had this set for a little over a year. It has made it several trips to FL and Aruba in that time. However my last trip to FL the plastic part on the back where the wheel is, cracked and broke. Sadly this will be its last use for the largest one 😕 I have been able to pack it to 45lbs.
on September 14, 2015
While this is very pleasing to the eye, it's not very durable. The largest piece is already torn. Also the sizing is off, the large one looks medium and the small one is very tiny. Overall I wasn't pleased.
review image
on December 26, 2012
I got my sister this set for Christmas for when she goes off to college. And they are very sturdy and harder than I thought it would be which is good because my sister is rough with things. And the design is perfect. It looks exactly how it looks in the picture. Overall it is an amazing product and I would advise you to get it!
0Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2018
I'd rate just under a 1.5. It arrived with a broken wheel. These things happen, but when inspecting to see if it could be fixed (it can't, the wheels aren't made to be user replaceable; rivets instead of screws, stuff like that), I noticed the construction is severely lacking.

If you're in a pinch, get a crazy good deal, AND are lucky enough to get a set that comes undamaged (one other bag had a slightly misaligned wheel that hampered use, but it did work), it might be ok for a single trip.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 20, 2013
I love all the pockets. The construction appears to be sturdy. Will be making a couple of trips later this year so will know then how well it all travels, but love the versatilitly.