Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 310 reviews
on December 26, 2012
I got my sister this set for Christmas for when she goes off to college. And they are very sturdy and harder than I thought it would be which is good because my sister is rough with things. And the design is perfect. It looks exactly how it looks in the picture. Overall it is an amazing product and I would advise you to get it!
on September 14, 2015
While this is very pleasing to the eye, it's not very durable. The largest piece is already torn. Also the sizing is off, the large one looks medium and the small one is very tiny. Overall I wasn't pleased.
review image
on June 11, 2016
I bought the blue leopard so I could spot it quickly. It accomplished that. I have had this set for a little over a year. It has made it several trips to FL and Aruba in that time. However my last trip to FL the plastic part on the back where the wheel is, cracked and broke. Sadly this will be its last use for the largest one 😕 I have been able to pack it to 45lbs.
on August 20, 2013
I love all the pockets. The construction appears to be sturdy. Will be making a couple of trips later this year so will know then how well it all travels, but love the versatilitly.
on February 11, 2016
I read SO many reviews on this and other luggage sets. This is the conclusion I came to. It doesn't matter if you pay less or pay more, luggage will break at some point, esp if you are traveling a lot. I saw reviews on expensive luggage where folks were complaining about the quality and I saw reviews on this luggage that said the same thing. So I opted to get this one. I like the print. I was very pleased when I received it. It doesn't smell like some folks said it did. Someone had said that this luggage was small. I didn't find it to be small. The large one is the same size as my previous luggage. If you want a huge piece of luggage, it is not with this set, but the large one is a good decent size. I do own a much larger one that I bought separately but prefer the sizes of these. I would recommend it and just don't expect it to hold up if you travel very frequently. Not sure what you should get if you do travel frequently.
on May 5, 2017
Luggage received yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!!
on June 10, 2014
I would strongly recommend these luggages to purchase! They come in a set of four just like the picture shown. They look even better in person!! They are sturdy and the sizes are perfect for travel. They all come with lock and keys and plenty of space. They're worth the money! I really enjoyed them!
on December 12, 2013
Very nice set-strong handles and wheels-nice price too.
I did some comparisons and this was the highest rated by buyers
and users of it.
on March 2, 2017
I read the reviews and thought I'd try them anyway. When it says flimsy, it means flimsy. There are extremely flimsy! I should've just bought the luggage special on Black Friday from Macy's. That's what I'm doing next year! They were a terrible buy! It's almost like you're putting your items in a piece of cloth with no structure. It's cloth with zippers. Even though they survived our trip from Philly to Miami, they're not well made for travelling. I don't think they'll last another trip.
on December 28, 2015
I purchased this luggage set for a cruise. I was able to pack everything I needed (and more) in the large suitcase. It survived the toughness of the airport baggage claim, however if you are a frequent traveler buy plane, this luggage may not last for years. If you are handling your own luggage, then his luggage set is great! The quality is good for the price. If I traveled more than a few times a year, I would spend the extra money and buy something more durable. Overall, I am pleased with the product because it serves its purpose for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.