Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2017
These are great bags, cute and super easy to spot on the baggage belt, however, they only lasted us 3 international vacations before the outside lining shredded/ripped (inside lining still great). The metal bars inside also bend from being tossed around but the bags are still perfectly fine to use, just not as much structure as when we first got them. I would invest in these if you travel within the united states otherwise invest in the hard armored cases for international travel because those airline people clearly don't care about luggage.
on October 26, 2014
This product may be pretty to look at, but the handles failed on all three rolling pieces within a year, thereby rendering them useless. They worked periodically before failing completely. Rockland definitely needs to get rid of the poorly constructed handle mechanism and use a working mechanism that is built to last. I bought them for the leopard print, but would have rather spent more money for a sturdier product. I gave it two stars for the looks only. The luggage is too heavy to carry through the airports, so I plan to purchase a new set (different brand) of much better quality.
on June 28, 2014
This luggage has a standout color and design. It will never get lost on the carousel at the airport. It's lightweight an easy to manage.. I highly recommend it.
on August 17, 2015
They look great and easily identifiable during baggage claim. However, the lining within one of large luggage tore quite easily. The outter material have stood up to the travels thus far even though it doesn't look or feel that strong, will update on how long this last. It's a good buy overall but with the money I paid, I guess I expected more.
on January 14, 2014
I was very hesitant about ordering these due to other posts about the hideous smell of the luggage. I just took mine out of the plastic, and to my pleasant surprise there is no smell at all. What a relief!! Very cute set for a great price!!
on June 22, 2017
I bought the turquoise ones and I love them. I have traveled with the two bigger ones and the shoulder bag more then a handful of times and the are in great condition. I'm actually gonna buy another set so I can have as a back up. I highly recommend buying these. Money well spent!!!!!
on May 30, 2017
Great Thanks
on April 22, 2014
I purchased this set prior to a Florida trip due to having a child and no luggage. I was surprised at how thick and durable the material was! I know these will last a long time. I was able to fit mine and my daughters things (for a week) in the largest. When they aren't In use, they all fit inside each other which saves on storage space. The pattern is dark enough that being thrown around in an airport doesn't show dirt and grime as others would. I'm very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend!
on October 9, 2013
I loooove my cheetah luggage! Perfect sizes and super cute!! It shipped sooner than I had expected! Was impressed with the entire order!
on April 21, 2015
I received my luggage a day early with no damage done to the suitcases.
I also checked the zippers, all the fabric &' made sure the handles slid up &' down.
Everything was perfect.! The luggage is beautiful &' it fits ALOT.!!(:
I'm so pleased &' happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.