Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 282 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on February 11, 2016
I read SO many reviews on this and other luggage sets. This is the conclusion I came to. It doesn't matter if you pay less or pay more, luggage will break at some point, esp if you are traveling a lot. I saw reviews on expensive luggage where folks were complaining about the quality and I saw reviews on this luggage that said the same thing. So I opted to get this one. I like the print. I was very pleased when I received it. It doesn't smell like some folks said it did. Someone had said that this luggage was small. I didn't find it to be small. The large one is the same size as my previous luggage. If you want a huge piece of luggage, it is not with this set, but the large one is a good decent size. I do own a much larger one that I bought separately but prefer the sizes of these. I would recommend it and just don't expect it to hold up if you travel very frequently. Not sure what you should get if you do travel frequently.
on February 6, 2016
Absolutely loveee these! Great price for a whole set! Came to the front door in a large box and packaged well. I receive complements on the cheetah print pattern all the time. I use the smallest size bag frequently as a night or weekend bag if I'm going out of town for a day or two and it fits everything I need. Wheels and handles work just fine. Durable and the suitcases have made it through many airports!! These are a must have!
on January 14, 2017
It's taken me a long time to find the right luggage set just for me....and this is it YAY! The largest suitcase is a great size for those long trips. The 2 middle suitcases are for your normal Carry-On trips The small Tote/Carry bag is great as a purse or a grab bag, there IS a strap on the back of the tote to slide onto the handles of the other suitcases. These suitcases do NOT roll sideways. I don't care about that, but for anyone who wants to know.
on December 26, 2012
I got my sister this set for Christmas for when she goes off to college. And they are very sturdy and harder than I thought it would be which is good because my sister is rough with things. And the design is perfect. It looks exactly how it looks in the picture. Overall it is an amazing product and I would advise you to get it!
on March 2, 2017
I read the reviews and thought I'd try them anyway. When it says flimsy, it means flimsy. There are extremely flimsy! I should've just bought the luggage special on Black Friday from Macy's. That's what I'm doing next year! They were a terrible buy! It's almost like you're putting your items in a piece of cloth with no structure. It's cloth with zippers. Even though they survived our trip from Philly to Miami, they're not well made for travelling. I don't think they'll last another trip.
on September 14, 2015
While this is very pleasing to the eye, it's not very durable. The largest piece is already torn. Also the sizing is off, the large one looks medium and the small one is very tiny. Overall I wasn't pleased.
review image
on January 8, 2016
I really like these. They are very light and seem to be good quality. There are two zippers on the top. One for expanding the bag and one for opening. I do have a little trouble figuring out which zipper to use when opening the bag and that is why I only gave it 4 stars.
on May 20, 2017
I bought this luggage set for a work trip to a event in Las Vegas. I was concerned it may not arrive in time for the trip but it was here a couple days early!! I used most of the set to bring my clothes, make-up and everything a girl could want or need for a week in Vegas. I was able to easily bring with me 2 outfits for each day we were there (one for work during the day the other for dinner in the evening), make-up for day and night looks, hair products, as well as my flat iron and blow dryer. I did not even need to use all the bags to bring it all!!! They held up wonderfully and still almost look brand new after the trip!!
on June 11, 2016
I bought the blue leopard so I could spot it quickly. It accomplished that. I have had this set for a little over a year. It has made it several trips to FL and Aruba in that time. However my last trip to FL the plastic part on the back where the wheel is, cracked and broke. Sadly this will be its last use for the largest one 😕 I have been able to pack it to 45lbs.
on August 20, 2013
I love all the pockets. The construction appears to be sturdy. Will be making a couple of trips later this year so will know then how well it all travels, but love the versatilitly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.