Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 11, 2016
I read SO many reviews on this and other luggage sets. This is the conclusion I came to. It doesn't matter if you pay less or pay more, luggage will break at some point, esp if you are traveling a lot. I saw reviews on expensive luggage where folks were complaining about the quality and I saw reviews on this luggage that said the same thing. So I opted to get this one. I like the print. I was very pleased when I received it. It doesn't smell like some folks said it did. Someone had said that this luggage was small. I didn't find it to be small. The large one is the same size as my previous luggage. If you want a huge piece of luggage, it is not with this set, but the large one is a good decent size. I do own a much larger one that I bought separately but prefer the sizes of these. I would recommend it and just don't expect it to hold up if you travel very frequently. Not sure what you should get if you do travel frequently.
11 comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2016
Absolutely loveee these! Great price for a whole set! Came to the front door in a large box and packaged well. I receive complements on the cheetah print pattern all the time. I use the smallest size bag frequently as a night or weekend bag if I'm going out of town for a day or two and it fits everything I need. Wheels and handles work just fine. Durable and the suitcases have made it through many airports!! These are a must have!
on August 20, 2013
I love all the pockets. The construction appears to be sturdy. Will be making a couple of trips later this year so will know then how well it all travels, but love the versatilitly.
on January 31, 2018
I'd rate just under a 1.5. It arrived with a broken wheel. These things happen, but when inspecting to see if it could be fixed (it can't, the wheels aren't made to be user replaceable; rivets instead of screws, stuff like that), I noticed the construction is severely lacking.

If you're in a pinch, get a crazy good deal, AND are lucky enough to get a set that comes undamaged (one other bag had a slightly misaligned wheel that hampered use, but it did work), it might be ok for a single trip.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2017
Luggage received yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!!
on February 13, 2018
I bought this set for a trip to Florida and I couldn't be happier. They are well made, very sturdy and super cute. The pattern is unique so you won;t have to worry about losing your luggage amongst the plethora of black, green, and maroon luggage. I get nothing but compliments on the set.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 1, 2017
I absolutely loved it!!! The colors were as vibrant as the picture,
It also proved sturdy during our vacation and it was easy to spot.
on the carousel. It was also very reasonably priced. The size was
also suitable to our needs.
I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on January 29, 2018
Very good quality for the price. They look cute and are very easy to find while travelling.
on December 17, 2015
Luggage was okay up until the zipper broke on the smaller bag. This makes me questions the quality of zippers on the other bags, which could potentially be really bad for luggage. Look for a better brand.
on May 22, 2017
Have had this set for 5 years now, not a single issue!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.