Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 17, 2015
Handle doesn't seem like it will last long, I'm not sure if I would take it on a plane but it's great for weekend or overnight trips! It's also very cute!
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 11, 2015
I bought this 11 months ago and have used it anywhere from 2 to 3 times a month. The handle finally broke and I'm going to replace it with another brand luggage. It is lightweight and was great while it lasted. I used it for bus and train travel and on the streets of NYC where curbs and potholes took its toll on handle
review imagereview image
on March 29, 2017
I love these suitcases so much that I ordered 3 in different patterns (to make it easier for each of us to locate our own bag).

They are shipped well and also have that peel off layer over the design when you first get them, so if you don't realize that (like my daughter) you might initially think the pattern / design looks a little weird. Once removed, my daughter saw that the pattern was perfect underneath the bubbled protective film.

The wheels are true 360 spinners and the handle has a couple of different heights which is good because we are not a tall family.

The interior has two completely separate sections which close up nicely and also has pockets in one of those interior parts too, just to keep things together.

I would highly recommend these cases for the around $50-60 you often see them on here and if they are cheaper than that they are a real bargain.

The last suitcases before these that I bought lasted 2 overseas trips and then died (one burst open as we picked it up, the other had a broken handle and broken wheels), and those cases we paid 4 times as much for thinking the brand name would make them good quality, but it did not.

We have used these on a minor trip so far and take a major one soon, so I'll update of there are any issues with them, but I highly doubt there will be as they are very sturdy looking.
on May 31, 2017
Probably the best piece of luggage I've ever had. Bought in 2013 for a short summer trip to LA. Fun, easy to identify coming off the luggage carousel (if you are checking), fits an amazing amount of stuff, light and just plain fun. This piece is very durable and for the price, you just plain can't beat it. Wheels work great, handle comes up nicely and feels sturdy. Both sides separate nicely with a zipped separator holding one side contained and clothing straps holding the other. This is a great carry-on piece also that fits in the overhead but I've also checked it numerous times. I'm replacing it this year after 4 long years of use only b/c one side of the handle is breaking away from the polycarbonate case. It's still usable but I'm concerned about my next trip and worried it will break away completely. Even without the handle to lift/carry it with, the pull up carrier would work fine, but shoot, for the cost, I'm just going to get another one. 4 years and I paid less than $60 - it basically cost me less than $20/year.
on June 17, 2017
I bought this bag just over 2 years ago and have been able to use it 4 times since then. Recently I was made to place this bag in one of those "size check" bins for carry on at which point I realized it's just slightly over 22 inches with wheels and handle (not 20 as listed) and thus not approved. I had to pay to check this bag as a result. It's a nice bag but if 1/4 times I'll have to pay the cost of the bag just to check it, I wish I had gone with a smaller one.
on November 13, 2015
Good size and lightweight to travel with . I really liked how easy it was to roll and maneuver with thr wheels . However, midway through my trip after my second use of this bag the zipper completely busted and I had to duck tape it together to get my things home without falling out. My carry on weight was 7kg total and was definitely not over stuffed. Was hoping this would last for a long time and only got two uses out of it.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 22, 2016
Darling luggage, but the handle is not great and the shell is a bit flimsy. First one I had to send back as the handle would not go down. This second one works better but still have to giggle it a bit and there is always a little worry that it won't work, especially in a hurry. My daughter loves it and I'm glad but I would have liked better for her.
on February 22, 2016
I was looking for a unique colored suitcase to make identifying my checked bag easier to spot, and this suitcase did the trick! It's a 20 inch hard shell rolling suitcase with 4 wheels so it rolls very easily! It's lightweight and small enough to use as a carry on as well. The wheels and shell are pretty sturdy. The suitcase looks identical to the pictures so you know exactly what you're getting.

It's the perfect size suitcase for a 3-4 day vacation or business trip. The interior of the suitcase is organized with compartments. One side side zips closed and the other side straps the clothes in. There are also a couple of smaller compartments inside for smaller clothing or accessories.

I'm very happy with this suitcase!
Top Contributor: Petson October 3, 2017
This is a well-built suitcase and very easy to roll. It fits easily in most airline overhead bins. It's it sturdy, and the hard case is protective of the contents. After my luggage was "lost" with my computer inside, I swore I'd try to only carry on. Most savvy travelers pack light, and only do carry on. It saves time and is peace of mind. This bag is just colorful and funky enough to fit my personality. It truly maneuvers easily and in all directions. I would buy another one as a gift. It has a very helpful zipper compartment that my laptop fits in very well. The handle is tall enough for me to easily guide this thru airports, while also holding on to my dog. So, I would recommend. I love it!
on November 29, 2017
I've owned this carry on suitcase for nearly three years now, and it's still (almost) as good as new. Just had a tiny plastic covering pop off (that I believe helps protect the case from bumps and jostles). It still works perfectly, and almost every trip I've taken I've gotten compliments on the owl pattern. Lots of space, always fits in the overhead compartment. It still rolls smoothly in any direction and even on cobblestones! One of the best amazon purchases I've made.