Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,482 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,560 reviews
on August 5, 2016
I love this "Owl" duffle bag. The colors are just as pictured. It was much nicer and bigger than I expected. Its hard to buy luggage online even when the measurements are given. This could fit a week of clothing for some people. Unfortunately, I always over pack and this would be perfect for me on a 3-4 day trip. I will use this mainly for local trips ,since I do not fly. I have pictures to show you the size of this. I priced at Walmart, TJ Maxx, Marshalls , & Target and this price could not be beat. As far as the quality I cannot say. Have not used it yet.
review image review image
on March 29, 2017
If you are looking for something sturdy, this is not the product for you. It made my first leg of a three flight voyage. I picked it up at my first stop and bought a couple of items, as soon as I tried to close it the bag ripped at the zipper seam. I wasn't made because you get what you pay for.
on August 31, 2016
This is the second time I have purchased one of these bags. I loved the first and have owned it for several years. I thought it would be the same experience with the second bag, it wasn't. I used it for a mini 3 day vacation and upon it's first trip out of the house one of the wheels was twisted or somehow came unattached to the bag, all while pulling it through LAX packed full. This bag was carried on and never saw the baggage handlers either. Bummer, wish it would have been a better experience and not a disposable purchase.
on September 25, 2013
I have used the bag a couple times since it arrived - For the money you can't beat this bag. I was amazed on the amount of clothes etc. that you can fit into the bag. The only drawback we found that on some United Airlines domestic flights it will not fit under your seat if you have the isle seat in economy - but it fits great in the over head. Once again for what you pay you are getting more than your monies worth. As I wrote in my earlier review, which I still stand by - "You can't go wrong!"

Of course the sky is the limit on the prices you can pay for this type of item. What is the life expectancy of this product vs. one 3 times the price, maybe one year. If you have to check you bags a few times as we all know the life expectancy can be cut in half. So for the price of this item and what is expected I would have to say this is a win-win situation. I already used the bag was very pleased with it's performance. I would recommended and I would like to mention I purchased mine because my wife purchased hers first and I was please with what I saw. For the price point and quality of this product - you can't go wrong!
on January 1, 2016
I bought this duffel for my son. It didn't hold up for 2 months. It began to fall apart from the sides and then disintegrated slowly, including the pockets. Cheap quality fabric and thread. His keys and other items fell out of the pockets and are lost forever. I would not recommend this bag for daily use. Although it looks good, the quality is substandard.
on April 7, 2017
I saw a few reviews stating that the bag easily ripped within the first use, I figured I had good luck and ordered the bag any way. The bag seemed to be in perfect condition until I loaded it with my things and as I went to zip up the bag, the fabric separated from the zipper. I think this might have happened because the zipper was not properly sewn on. I really need this bag this weekend so I went ahead and sewed it up myself instead of returning it. If it rips anywhere else, I will be returning it because it's not worth it to have to keep fixing it. I think it would have been better to just invest the money and buy something nicer.
review image
on November 30, 2016
super cute. i bought this because i hate having to check in my luggage and this one is perfect for a carry on. the fabric is sturdy and i dont have to be afraid of loosing it at the airport because the pattern is so loud and easily discernible if i ever do lose it. I'm considering buying this for gifting because i love it so much and for the price its amazing quality. of course if you abuse the structure it will break but as long as you are wary of the limits then this product is perfect.
on May 7, 2017
It's a decent quality bag. The seams look like they will rip apart if stuffed too tightly. But the stitching for the handles are solid. I usually load around 40 lbs of equipment in it, and it holds up pretty well, hot afraid of the handles ripping at all, even with all the weight. There weren't any standoffs on the side of the bag when you hold it up on its side with the handle, so it topples over--Easy fix, I screwed on a couple door stops ($2 each at walmart) with a nut and thick card board inside to help hold that side up when pulled on its side with the handle. It stands and works great now. The pull up handle is okay quality, it does jiggle a bit, but it's not bad. The wheels roll smooth, and are made from prettty much what roller blade wheels are made of. I wanted something for range day and didnt want to spend $$$ on a roving range bag. I added some foam walls from left over packing material and made inner pockets. I can easily fit everything I need for my range days. Easily holds heavy weight. The only real complaint are the small side pockets, they're so flat (don't expand inside at all), nothing can really be stored in there without being squeezed/flattened or maybe even broken. I keep soft/durable materials in there. Notepads, stickers, roll of tape, small towels/cloths, utility multitool, etc.
review image review image review image review image
on May 30, 2017
So this is not a great bag. I used it for the first time and the zipper fell off one of the outside pockets. The other zippers seem a bit flimsy too and I was nervous the whole trip about them falling off. Additionally I bought this bag to be a carry on and it is too big. I fit it in the overhead but it was a tight fit and the plane was a large international one. I do not believe this would fit overhead on a standard domestic flight. The pattern is cute and I love the idea of rolly duffle bag but I would not recommend buying this one.
on April 18, 2017
I cannot say enough good things about this rolling gym bag. It's simply perfect for my needs.

***UPDATE***
It's been almost 3 months since I purchased this bag and I'm still highly impressed with it.
I use it exclusively for the gym 4-5 days a week, so it gets plenty of use.
It holds a full change of clothes, including shoes. I also put toiletries, wash cloth, big thick towel and thick wrap-around and there's STILL room. Zippered compartments hold my earbuds, wallet and gloves with no problem.
Built to take a beating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.