|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- 29.92" high
- 11.42" wide
- 19 inch, 24 inch, 29 inchupright,12 inch tote
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This beautiful deluxe 4-Piece expandable Luggage Set is manufactured with a patented heavy duty EVA-molded hi-count fabric. This set is perfect for the serious & experienced traveler!! Manufactured with the very best heavy duty polyester and PVC backing, this luggage set is designed for the traveler on the go and comes with three expandable uprights and a flight tote bag. It comes packed with features including: an inside retractable handle, EZ-Roll in-line skate wheels, back zippered secured pockets, top and side comfort grip handle, stability bars at the bottom to avoid tilting, and locks & keys. Upright features include: In-line skate wheel system for smooth ride. Push-button self-locking internally stored retractable handle system. Ergonomic and comfortable padded top and side grip handles. Two front full size zipper-secured pockets, 3 internal organizational pockets for all your traveling needs, and lined with a durable lining. Elegant silver pewter heavy duty industrial hardware. Carry-On Flight Tote Bag has a detachable and adjustable non-slip shoulder strap and spacious main compartment. Set measures: 19"H x 13"W x 8-10"D- 6 lbs., 24"H x 16"W x 10-12"D- 8 lbs., 28"H x 18"W x 12-14"D- 9 lbs. Tote Bag: 12"W x 11"H x 5.5"D - 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 11.4 x 29.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 24.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000SRN7MS
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: F32-BLACK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
There are a few cons that I noticed. The locks that come with the set are cheap and chinsy. I would recommend buying separate locks if you need them.Read more ›
1. The included lock isn't TSA certified so they are useless
2. The zipper to expand the capacity by a few inches is positioned so that you are pulling them instead of the other zipper to open the suit cases. A minor gripe but it annoys me every time to try to open the suit case and end up expanding it.
3. I am right handed and I feel like whenever I put the cases down to open them they are always backward and the flap ends up opening toward me instead of away. Again a dumb gripe but it happens every time to me.
4. When filled to capacity the two smallest cases fall forward and the two larger cases totter.
5. The extending handles could be built out of sturdier stuff. They work fine and have yet to fail me but they aren't the sturdiest kit.
So for the price they aren't bad. If you are a serious traveler look elsewhere but those of us with occasional use will be happy.
* Plastic reinforced edges coming off.
* Walls of the bags are not sturdy. They bend with the weight of the interior content.
* Handle is stuck and will no longer extend.
* Thread coming off in virtually all locations of the bags.
I have to return home in a few days and am worried this bag will not hold for the return trip. If you ask me, the ideal price for this set would be $29.99. I wish I could return it and get my money back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased for a gift. It looks really good. Planning to purchase another set for future gift.Published 8 days ago by SUSIE
Somehow missed that these are not 4-wheeled. Not terribly practical for heavy use.Published 12 days ago by Kate
It arrived just in time for vacation. While it'll be perfect for us, I wouldn't think the set would be up to handling going through airports. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Katie Ranker
The two larger bags are perfect as checked peices and not oversized like so many are. The two smaller are perfect carry ons. The quality is mostly good. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Krysi Foster
bags are not stable. very bad balance, they fall to front side if you want them to stand while waiting in line, in bus etc. Read morePublished 25 days ago by kirpal singh
Works well for my needs at this price point. Many colors to choose from.Published 1 month ago by Lalagimp
It did last an international trip and probably will last more. Each bag is a bit flimsy and I did have to return the first set as one handle would not extract. Read morePublished 1 month ago by LLBJ
You get what you pay for. Used for one trip and already waring considerably.Published 1 month ago by Jaclyn DiaPaul