Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 461 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 483 reviews
on June 17, 2012
I had read all the reviews of this set after I ordered it. I ordered 2 of them, the Zebra print and the Camouflage print. I was becoming very nervous based on the reports of the seams and zippers being broken. However, when this set arrived I was very impressed. The only defect I noticed was minor fraying on the strap of the largest piece. I trimmed with scissors and now it looks perfect. I rolled them around the house and didn't see any issues with the wheels. I took out and tested each individual piece as this is a purchase for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks from AZ to TX and another trip at the end of July from AZ to NY. I packed the middle piece with my son's medical supplies weighing 40 pounds. It still rolled nicely after being packed. Also, I noticed on the other reviews that there were complaints about the luggage standing after being packed. I didn't have this problem, the luggage stood perfectly on both tile and carpet. I packed heavier items towards the wheels and the lighter items towards the top strap. The little tote bags that came with set are large compared to what I have seen. My son has played with his quite a bit in the last 24 hours. Opening and closing it and filling it to the top and emptying it. So far there haven't been any issues with a broken zipper or seam. Based on other items that I have seen in the stores, this is a great value. I have seen comparable items in the store for $99 for just the largest piece. I haven't yet put these through an airport test. As I stated we don't leave for 2 weeks. If I find that these pieces don't hold up, I will be sure to add an update.

There are a few cons that I noticed. The locks that come with the set are cheap and chinsy. I would recommend buying separate locks if you need them. *****Major Con for Zebra set**** The coloring is definitely off. It is not a lime green outline. It is certainly more of a neon yellow. This didn't bother me as I will need something that sticks out at the airport. However, if you are someone that is looking to match something else with this set it will be difficult, if not impossible.

Overall, I would say this is a great set for the price. If you are looking for something that is top of line, I wouldn't recommend this. However, if you are looking for something that is affordable and decent, I would highly recommend this set.
11 comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
on November 23, 2015
I've just returned from my first trip using this luggage and it fell apart. The seam broke and the luggage wasn't even close to full. Terrible quality. A total waste of money.
review image
on October 1, 2015
Not as strong as I'd hoped. It has no support on the inside to the back where there's uusually a board or something solid for support just pure material which makes the luggage look and feel very fickle and cheap. The zippers are very weak as well. Will do for round town trips but won't take the pressure of overseas travel. It would rip to peices especially with how harsh they handle luggages at the airport.
review image review image review image
on October 7, 2014
In a nutshell, it's the biggest pile of **** I have ordered from Amazon. Please do not buy it!!! I wish I had taken a picture of my luggage when it arrived to go with this review. The big suitcase was completely torn up after the first flight and I had to throw it away. It's cheap and badly made. The pull out handle did not work properly upon arrival (new) but my husband was able to fix it somewhat. I was in a bind and decided to use it despite his warnings and very colorful language. The only reason I had all my belongings is because I had put a belt around it. If I could give this product negative stars, I would. Amazon, please take it out and save the rest of us from buying this terrible product. And by the way: the set I received was not red, it was hot pink!
on February 15, 2016
I am highly repenting for buying this product. I have wasted my money. The material used is very cheap in quality. With just one travel, the outer zip got completely torn away from the stitch. There is a bend in the frame of the bag. There is an inner zip which didn't even worked for single time. All in all it shouldn't have got any ratings. But I gave one star for price. But that's it. Apart from price there's nothing. So of you don't want to waste your money buy a different product.
review image review image review image
on April 21, 2017
I like all the different sizes it comes with. I took the largest one and the carry on with me from Arizona to Iceland and they held up great. They have a lot of room and are sturdy. I have taken the middle sized one on 4 other round trips now and no airport has broken them yet (knock on wood). They are a good value for the price and cute color.
on May 1, 2016
I should have trusted all the bad reviews. This luggage set is not worth the money. We took it on an international trip and the inside lining ripped in several spots. We carried mostly clothes and shoes. After the trip, the outside fabric looked very scratched (looks as if we had it for years), and has loose threading all over the place. In addition, the smaller bag is badly designed (the straps are attached too low and when hanging over the shoulder, it keeps turning, which is a nightmare as you are trying to navigate an airport.) We returned the set, and will be getting a better quality brand, even if it cost more. Please, listen to all the bad reviews, i wish i had.
review image review image
on January 11, 2017
After using the large suitcase on a recent trip, the fabric was damaged, and the frame of the suitcase was bent in airport handling. The suitcase was not over-packed, nor over the weight suggested. I am having second thoughts about buying this cheaper set now. I also miss the wardrobe hanger section my old suitcase had. Hard to find these days.
on August 20, 2015
I love the luggage. It is everything that I need to be and more. I was able to use the two largest pieces for myself and a teenage boy. The luggage is sturdy, easily recognizable, and easy to pull. The con is that the wheels are not multi-directional.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.