Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All is Bright STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
on July 28, 2017
Zippers broke off on our trip and the big ones fall forward as if they are over full when they arent. They worked ok as long as you didn't let go of the handle before leaning it against something and look really cheaply made. At least the red ones. I wouldn't buy this again. The lille carry on is cute.
on July 31, 2017
Appears to be sturdy. Won't be traveling for a while, so I can't really say how durable it is and how well it will handle the baggage handlers that the airlines hire..
on October 15, 2017
I purchased this luggage set 8 months ago and have used them for travel several times so far. They have withstood the abuse of travel so far until the zipper on the large case broke. I am going to try to fix it myself, but am disappointed that it broke after only several months. Overall, it’s not a bad set, but you get what you pay for I guess. If I wanted much better luggage, I should have purchased better luggage.
on October 24, 2017
For the price, these seem to be a good set of suitcases. We have only made one trip with them, but have had no issues so far. I hope to make many more trips with these.
on July 28, 2017
Very nice suit case , good quality , and very low cost
on September 22, 2017
This luggage really sucked. It was serious trash. I couldn't take it on a single trip without it COMPLETELY FALLING APART. Do not buy this.. Good thing I got it on black Friday. LOL NOOBS
on November 28, 2016
Ordered this luggage set for my parents as they needed all four pieces. Unfortunately, we only received 3 pieces instead of the 4 we paid for. We are missing the small carry-on tote. We checked each of the other suitcases just to make sure that the tote wasn't nested inside. Not happy that we are missing the 4th piece. Will probably send them back.
on September 30, 2017
This is not super luxury luggage, but was just what we needed. We had not issues with zippers breaking. I will agree the lock and key are a joke, but we don't use those anyway.
on March 6, 2017
Just used our set for our overseas trip and the two largest sets held up great. No issues with manufacturing or quality. I feel like this luggage set will hold up for a long time

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.