Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
0Comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2016
Recently took the large luggage bag with me to Europe for a 6-day trip and it held up perfect. Provides you with a lot of room for your clothes and other items as well as anything you want to bring back! It protected my glass souvenirs very well! Super happy with this set and its also at a good price! You really can't beat this deal! The carry one was useful, but in my opinion its almost better to just buy a backpack. Don't get me wrong this carry-on is perfect for snacks and even a laptop or tablet, but a backpack is just more convenient and easy to put on and go! All-in-all, I was very satisfied​ with this set and I believe you will be too!
on November 23, 2015
I've just returned from my first trip using this luggage and it fell apart. The seam broke and the luggage wasn't even close to full. Terrible quality. A total waste of money.
review image
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 24, 2015
Okay, so this is my first purchase of luggage. I've never really traveled or had need for luggage before, but I knew I wanted something that stood out against all the black, red, and purple luggage I saw the one and only time I flew. I scoured the internet for something bright but at least somewhat affordable and came across this set. I read the reviews and noticed they were a little back and forth but went ahead and risked it anyway. Here's what I thought.

If you're looking for something that can be completely beat up while traveling without a single sign of tear and wear, then you probably don't want to order this luggage. However, if you take into consideration that you're getting a four piece set for $100 and that it's going to get beat up, it's not a bad deal. I used the largest suitcase to travel to Las Vegas from Detroit for my wedding. The luggage itself actually help up really well. I didn't have anything torn or anything like that. Only down side was now I realize why people get dark luggage. You can totally see everywhere my luggage touched on the conveyors and what not. It's pretty dirty looking, but it's just dirt.

You can sort of tell the cheapness to the luggage when you open it, but honestly, for $100 for a four piece set, it was 100% worth it in my opinion. It protected my stuff and got it moved safely back and forth and that's all I needed it to do. Plus now I can use the smaller ones for traveling by car to see family. I would definitely recommend this to people who want something that isn't just the same boring suitcase everyone else has. However, for those of you who travel a TON by plane and need something that's going to really last you, I'm not sure how well this would work out. You just really have to remember you're getting what you pay for in a way.
on July 13, 2015
The luggage itself is just okay. The handles, when extended are very flimsy and wobbly, so I advise using caution when handling them, don't lift them by the extendable handles!. On the other hand the turquoise color is very nice and it is alotta luggage for the price. Each of the wheeled cases have tiny padlocks included which was unexpected, but they're also very flimsy though. I bought the set for my 12 year old daughter, who travels halfway across the states to spend a month with her father every year. They've survived their 1st trip so far, but the lovely turquoise color is pretty dirty for their one experience with United, and American airlines. The worse part of ordering these though was the delivery process. I ordered them on a Wednesday evening, I added the (Rush) delivery because my daughter's flight was the following Tues evening, 6:00pm. UPS I suppose is the one to blame here, they put me thru hell with stress when I didn't receive it until that VERY Tues, one hour before we had to get to the airport and the only reason that I did get it in time was because I called and called and thru a FIT! The UPS driver was contacted and somehow managed to get it to me FINALLY, after they said that I may not get it until 8:00 pm that night! Anyway Amazon was really cool about it and refunded me half of my money, when it was actually UPS's fault. THANK YOU AMAZON!
on June 28, 2016
It did last an international trip and probably will last more. Each bag is a bit flimsy and I did have to return the first set as one handle would not extract. I also had to flatten one of the metal pieces that run up the back of the largest bag. That came back from Italy a little bent. Easy to flatten but it makes me worried about the integrity for future trips. I will continue to use this set until it wears out. I fear it will be sooner rather than later but I don't travel all the time and don't have to use each bag each trip. Absolutely loved the smallest bag! That was perfect for carrying two rolled-up raincoats, water, etc. Perfect for day excursions. It does not go through baggage at the airport and there are no moving parts so it will last a while.
on July 7, 2017
Not all that great of material but it will serve it's purpose. I don't see this set being used on multiple occasions, for its not sturdy enough to last the way baggage handlers they're your stuff around. It was a fair price; I guess. You do get what you pay for.
Update: back from vacation and this luggage did not hold up. The foundation of it gave in and the material on the outside ripped before our vacation even started. Had me nervous the whole time thinking at any moment the bag will fully rip and all of our clothes will be out for viewing eyes!! It has one more trip use and after that it's done.i like the fact that you can extend the bag if you need to for more room.
on June 1, 2017
Great set for the value! Perfect for our family trips & the assorted sizes serve many purposes- weekend, long weekend, week or more. So far they're great and held up on a united flight- nowadays that's saying something :)
on July 7, 2016
The two larger bags are perfect as checked peices and not oversized like so many are. The two smaller are perfect carry ons. The quality is mostly good. First trip and one of the zippers popped, but just for one of the outside pockets i never use so it doesnt matter much to me. All in all, 4 solid stars.
on May 18, 2017
These were perfect! I was looking for a big suitcase for a month long trip for myself and my two kids. When it showed up I realized I really got my money's worth!! Three suitcases seem to be good thick material. Lots of storage space. Great quality zippers and pockets. I would recommend these to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.