Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 473 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 495 reviews
on June 17, 2012
I had read all the reviews of this set after I ordered it. I ordered 2 of them, the Zebra print and the Camouflage print. I was becoming very nervous based on the reports of the seams and zippers being broken. However, when this set arrived I was very impressed. The only defect I noticed was minor fraying on the strap of the largest piece. I trimmed with scissors and now it looks perfect. I rolled them around the house and didn't see any issues with the wheels. I took out and tested each individual piece as this is a purchase for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks from AZ to TX and another trip at the end of July from AZ to NY. I packed the middle piece with my son's medical supplies weighing 40 pounds. It still rolled nicely after being packed. Also, I noticed on the other reviews that there were complaints about the luggage standing after being packed. I didn't have this problem, the luggage stood perfectly on both tile and carpet. I packed heavier items towards the wheels and the lighter items towards the top strap. The little tote bags that came with set are large compared to what I have seen. My son has played with his quite a bit in the last 24 hours. Opening and closing it and filling it to the top and emptying it. So far there haven't been any issues with a broken zipper or seam. Based on other items that I have seen in the stores, this is a great value. I have seen comparable items in the store for $99 for just the largest piece. I haven't yet put these through an airport test. As I stated we don't leave for 2 weeks. If I find that these pieces don't hold up, I will be sure to add an update.

There are a few cons that I noticed. The locks that come with the set are cheap and chinsy. I would recommend buying separate locks if you need them. *****Major Con for Zebra set**** The coloring is definitely off. It is not a lime green outline. It is certainly more of a neon yellow. This didn't bother me as I will need something that sticks out at the airport. However, if you are someone that is looking to match something else with this set it will be difficult, if not impossible.

Overall, I would say this is a great set for the price. If you are looking for something that is top of line, I wouldn't recommend this. However, if you are looking for something that is affordable and decent, I would highly recommend this set.
11 comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2015
Not as strong as I'd hoped. It has no support on the inside to the back where there's uusually a board or something solid for support just pure material which makes the luggage look and feel very fickle and cheap. The zippers are very weak as well. Will do for round town trips but won't take the pressure of overseas travel. It would rip to peices especially with how harsh they handle luggages at the airport.
review image review image review image
on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
on October 7, 2014
In a nutshell, it's the biggest pile of **** I have ordered from Amazon. Please do not buy it!!! I wish I had taken a picture of my luggage when it arrived to go with this review. The big suitcase was completely torn up after the first flight and I had to throw it away. It's cheap and badly made. The pull out handle did not work properly upon arrival (new) but my husband was able to fix it somewhat. I was in a bind and decided to use it despite his warnings and very colorful language. The only reason I had all my belongings is because I had put a belt around it. If I could give this product negative stars, I would. Amazon, please take it out and save the rest of us from buying this terrible product. And by the way: the set I received was not red, it was hot pink!
on September 14, 2016
Recently took the large luggage bag with me to Europe for a 6-day trip and it held up perfect. Provides you with a lot of room for your clothes and other items as well as anything you want to bring back! It protected my glass souvenirs very well! Super happy with this set and its also at a good price! You really can't beat this deal! The carry one was useful, but in my opinion its almost better to just buy a backpack. Don't get me wrong this carry-on is perfect for snacks and even a laptop or tablet, but a backpack is just more convenient and easy to put on and go! All-in-all, I was very satisfied​ with this set and I believe you will be too!
on November 23, 2015
I've just returned from my first trip using this luggage and it fell apart. The seam broke and the luggage wasn't even close to full. Terrible quality. A total waste of money.
review image
on November 24, 2015
Okay, so this is my first purchase of luggage. I've never really traveled or had need for luggage before, but I knew I wanted something that stood out against all the black, red, and purple luggage I saw the one and only time I flew. I scoured the internet for something bright but at least somewhat affordable and came across this set. I read the reviews and noticed they were a little back and forth but went ahead and risked it anyway. Here's what I thought.

If you're looking for something that can be completely beat up while traveling without a single sign of tear and wear, then you probably don't want to order this luggage. However, if you take into consideration that you're getting a four piece set for $100 and that it's going to get beat up, it's not a bad deal. I used the largest suitcase to travel to Las Vegas from Detroit for my wedding. The luggage itself actually help up really well. I didn't have anything torn or anything like that. Only down side was now I realize why people get dark luggage. You can totally see everywhere my luggage touched on the conveyors and what not. It's pretty dirty looking, but it's just dirt.

You can sort of tell the cheapness to the luggage when you open it, but honestly, for $100 for a four piece set, it was 100% worth it in my opinion. It protected my stuff and got it moved safely back and forth and that's all I needed it to do. Plus now I can use the smaller ones for traveling by car to see family. I would definitely recommend this to people who want something that isn't just the same boring suitcase everyone else has. However, for those of you who travel a TON by plane and need something that's going to really last you, I'm not sure how well this would work out. You just really have to remember you're getting what you pay for in a way.
on December 9, 2016
We bought these before out last summer vacation, if you are price conscious and want to get a whole set for a good price then this is a decent buy and that is precisely why we got it, on the other hand the quality is really not that great, one of the handles already doesn't work, it feels cheap and bit flimsy, if you travel often I would suggest spending a few more bucks for a better quality set.
on July 13, 2015
The luggage itself is just okay. The handles, when extended are very flimsy and wobbly, so I advise using caution when handling them, don't lift them by the extendable handles!. On the other hand the turquoise color is very nice and it is alotta luggage for the price. Each of the wheeled cases have tiny padlocks included which was unexpected, but they're also very flimsy though. I bought the set for my 12 year old daughter, who travels halfway across the states to spend a month with her father every year. They've survived their 1st trip so far, but the lovely turquoise color is pretty dirty for their one experience with United, and American airlines. The worse part of ordering these though was the delivery process. I ordered them on a Wednesday evening, I added the (Rush) delivery because my daughter's flight was the following Tues evening, 6:00pm. UPS I suppose is the one to blame here, they put me thru hell with stress when I didn't receive it until that VERY Tues, one hour before we had to get to the airport and the only reason that I did get it in time was because I called and called and thru a FIT! The UPS driver was contacted and somehow managed to get it to me FINALLY, after they said that I may not get it until 8:00 pm that night! Anyway Amazon was really cool about it and refunded me half of my money, when it was actually UPS's fault. THANK YOU AMAZON!
on May 29, 2013
We bought this for our overseas trip. It handled all the abuse by the airplane and airport baggage handlers and the wheels remained steady. Now to test for another trip.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.