Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
78 helpful votes
79 helpful votes
on July 28, 2017
Zippers broke off on our trip and the big ones fall forward as if they are over full when they arent. They worked ok as long as you didn't let go of the handle before leaning it against something and look really cheaply made. At least the red ones. I wouldn't buy this again. The lille carry on is cute.
on August 24, 2017
Getting all 4 of these things for a decent price is real nice. But you get what you pay for. Be very careful with the zippers, they will come off if you aren’t careful or get it caught. You can tel with anything plastic that it might not last long. They will get the job done for awhile, but if you can I’d invest in some better quality luggage.
on February 21, 2017
Perfect for our mission trip with multiple people traveling. Went with all suitcases and came back with some nested in others as we didn't come home with all that we went with to deliver. Everyone on the team had a different color, easy to be responsible for your own items.
2 helpful votes
on August 14, 2017
My wife and I needed a luggage set to go to the beach with. We both work in an Amazon Fulfillment Center and began searching brands we frequently receive at work. We found positive reviews at a great price on Rockland!

During our trip, I threw 2 suitcases into my truck toolbox and the other pieces in the cab of the truck. The suitcases in the toolbox weren't harmed by sliding around at all. Overall we are thoroughly happy with the purchase!
on July 31, 2017
Appears to be sturdy. Won't be traveling for a while, so I can't really say how durable it is and how well it will handle the baggage handlers that the airlines hire..
on October 15, 2017
I purchased this luggage set 8 months ago and have used them for travel several times so far. They have withstood the abuse of travel so far until the zipper on the large case broke. I am going to try to fix it myself, but am disappointed that it broke after only several months. Overall, it’s not a bad set, but you get what you pay for I guess. If I wanted much better luggage, I should have purchased better luggage.
on October 24, 2017
For the price, these seem to be a good set of suitcases. We have only made one trip with them, but have had no issues so far. I hope to make many more trips with these.
on June 26, 2017
I absolutely loved having the cammo bags, very easy to pick out on the conveyor, unfortunately I have to agree with those reporting low quality. I used my large bag on two trips and it already has a seam that has pulled apart. I also noted that if you pick it up by the side handle it pulls out on that side and remains bulged out until you push it back in.
on July 28, 2017
Very nice suit case , good quality , and very low cost
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.