Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 534 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 557 reviews
on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
on July 7, 2017
Not all that great of material but it will serve it's purpose. I don't see this set being used on multiple occasions, for its not sturdy enough to last the way baggage handlers they're your stuff around. It was a fair price; I guess. You do get what you pay for.
Update: back from vacation and this luggage did not hold up. The foundation of it gave in and the material on the outside ripped before our vacation even started. Had me nervous the whole time thinking at any moment the bag will fully rip and all of our clothes will be out for viewing eyes!! It has one more trip use and after that it's done.i like the fact that you can extend the bag if you need to for more room.
on November 8, 2016
Fabulous set of luggage we brought on a motorcycle tour of Italy. Held up well and was very easy to identify at the baggage wheel because of the bright yellow trim. Did not need bright colored ribbons, duck tape or other identifying marks to pick out our luggage in a sea of BLACK BAGS.
on October 8, 2016
Purchased this set for a trip to the Bahamas approximately one month ago. Checked the two larger suitcases and used the small roller as my carry on. When they arrived in the Bahamas airport both checked bags were ripped in several places and completely covered in black smudges. Upon arrival back home, the retractable handle on the large roller bag was broken. I am not going to waste more money trying to return this. I have placed it outside to be picked up with the trash on Tuesday.
on July 12, 2017
For a 4 piece set, the discount is worth it for light travelers. I have used the smallest roll case for bus travel, and the mid and carry on for plane (which I only do yearly). The largest I am using for my items I sell at craft fairs. I am on a budget, and this met my needs. Everything functioned properly, but I'm using care because this does not look to be the sturdiest, but the price can't be beat for something I expect a few years use out of. For security, upgrade the locks, but for making sure the zipper doesn't come open it works fine.
on June 1, 2017
Great set for the value! Perfect for our family trips & the assorted sizes serve many purposes- weekend, long weekend, week or more. So far they're great and held up on a united flight- nowadays that's saying something :)
on August 3, 2017
Took acrossed country and on cruise. No tips or breakage. Fabric seems thin and zippers may break if over filled. For the price we bought some for the whole family. If you fly frequently I may invest more in luggage but for infrequent travel it's totally worth it.
on May 18, 2017
These were perfect! I was looking for a big suitcase for a month long trip for myself and my two kids. When it showed up I realized I really got my money's worth!! Three suitcases seem to be good thick material. Lots of storage space. Great quality zippers and pockets. I would recommend these to anyone.
on September 15, 2017
Can't go wrong for the price! I don't know how long they are going to last, but they can take a beating! My family and I just recently moved to Hawaii and needed extra luggage. I was skeptical at first, but was pleasantly surprised. These bags were filled till they were busting at the seams (not literally, seriously, they're solid). All of them weighed in right around the max of 50 lbs. fully loaded. I fully expected at least one of the bags to fail, but 2000 miles, 11 hours, and 2 layovers later they were still in tact.
on December 8, 2015
Bought it to go on a vacation for a family of 3 I ended up only needing to use the two bigger ones, very well made, they carry everything well..all my items made it to their destination safe. They fit inside one another to put away nicely. Packed my big suitcase and did not go over the airport weight limit (50lbs)
Colors are very pretty and easy to distinguish among other suitcases
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.