Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 516 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 539 reviews
on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
on June 28, 2016
It did last an international trip and probably will last more. Each bag is a bit flimsy and I did have to return the first set as one handle would not extract. I also had to flatten one of the metal pieces that run up the back of the largest bag. That came back from Italy a little bent. Easy to flatten but it makes me worried about the integrity for future trips. I will continue to use this set until it wears out. I fear it will be sooner rather than later but I don't travel all the time and don't have to use each bag each trip. Absolutely loved the smallest bag! That was perfect for carrying two rolled-up raincoats, water, etc. Perfect for day excursions. It does not go through baggage at the airport and there are no moving parts so it will last a while.
on May 29, 2013
We bought this for our overseas trip. It handled all the abuse by the airplane and airport baggage handlers and the wheels remained steady. Now to test for another trip.
on June 22, 2016
This was a good deal, but you get what you pay for. The handle for the carry-on is loose and difficult to extend after just one trip! I'm very disappointed in the quality of that particular bag. The others, however, seem to be holding up much better. The large suitcase is huge! It almost challenged me to fill it up...which I gladly did. (Without going over the airline weight limit, by the way.) The mid-sized bag didn't get much use, but is still in good condition.

Other than the handle on the carry-on, my only other complaint is that the zipper pouches on the front of that bag are a little small. I wish it had enough room to slip in a notebook and my bag of liquids for easy access on business trips. The material also shows every smudge from the airline's handling of the bags. A little elbow grease and a wet rag did the job though.
on May 15, 2016
Fantastic set for the price. 3 of 4 bags were carry on size. Purchased for a last minute emergency trip and used the smallest piece of luggage and the "personal sized" bag. worked great through airport and didn't need to check luggage. I did break one of the inside straps where it clicks together, but that was me being too rough and trying to flatten a little too much. They all nest inside each other for storage. wheels worked great! Better than one of my more expensive spinner bags due to their larger size.
on July 7, 2016
The two larger bags are perfect as checked peices and not oversized like so many are. The two smaller are perfect carry ons. The quality is mostly good. First trip and one of the zippers popped, but just for one of the outside pockets i never use so it doesnt matter much to me. All in all, 4 solid stars.
on January 22, 2017
We're not "world travelers", averaging only 1 flight and a handful of road trips per year, but after a few they've held up quite well. The reasons for 4 stars are the useless locks and the soft bottoms (even a stiff piece of cardboard would have made a world of difference). For now, they're holding up strong, and you can't beat the price.
on July 26, 2015
My husband and I took this luggage on a world tour with us. It had endured traveling to three foreign countries each time it took its toll on the luggage showing wear and tear, but they lived on until the third trip when the zippers wouldn't work there where tear all over the place. They were dirty and disgusting. We ended up leaving them behind except the two smallest one which have aided us in getting home as two cheap useful carry on bags. These where cheap and got the job done, but didn't last very long. Our Samsonite luggage still lives on in excellent condition, but we paid a lot more for those. If your looking for something that is cheap, and don't mind throwing them away after a few flights, these will be fine.
on December 5, 2014
I used the largest and the smallest pull-along only two weeks after I purchased them... I carried on the smaller and I think because of that it survived. The Large one after just one trip, now has a busted main zipper and 3 scuffed corners. 2 of those corners are scuffed so bad the plastic edge protectors are all that's left (2-3 inch patch). I wouldn't recommend these for anyone who does any kind of regular or serious travel. Carry on works great, as they don't get destroyed in transit (so far). I emailed Rockland to ask about their claimed 5 year warranty and they never even sent me back an acknowledgment... so I will never buy Fox Luggage /Rockland ever again.... and I seem to be in the market for a large rolling pull-along, again.
on May 1, 2016
I should have trusted all the bad reviews. This luggage set is not worth the money. We took it on an international trip and the inside lining ripped in several spots. We carried mostly clothes and shoes. After the trip, the outside fabric looked very scratched (looks as if we had it for years), and has loose threading all over the place. In addition, the smaller bag is badly designed (the straps are attached too low and when hanging over the shoulder, it keeps turning, which is a nightmare as you are trying to navigate an airport.) We returned the set, and will be getting a better quality brand, even if it cost more. Please, listen to all the bad reviews, i wish i had.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.