Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 23, 2015
I've just returned from my first trip using this luggage and it fell apart. The seam broke and the luggage wasn't even close to full. Terrible quality. A total waste of money.
review image
on July 7, 2017
Not all that great of material but it will serve it's purpose. I don't see this set being used on multiple occasions, for its not sturdy enough to last the way baggage handlers they're your stuff around. It was a fair price; I guess. You do get what you pay for.
Update: back from vacation and this luggage did not hold up. The foundation of it gave in and the material on the outside ripped before our vacation even started. Had me nervous the whole time thinking at any moment the bag will fully rip and all of our clothes will be out for viewing eyes!! It has one more trip use and after that it's done.i like the fact that you can extend the bag if you need to for more room.
on February 18, 2017
This is a very handy set of luggage. The bags nest within one another for storage and provide a variety of different sizes depending on your travel requirement. Seem to be well made and so far have held up to airport handling and the like. Great value for the price as well.
on June 26, 2017
I absolutely loved having the cammo bags, very easy to pick out on the conveyor, unfortunately I have to agree with those reporting low quality. I used my large bag on two trips and it already has a seam that has pulled apart. I also noted that if you pick it up by the side handle it pulls out on that side and remains bulged out until you push it back in.
on February 17, 2018
We bought and used this luggage for a cruise that we just returned from.
1. The build leaves much to be desired. When you fill the luggage and stand it up it’s unbalanced and with no front bottom support built in it falls front face first. Right onto the sloshy snow covered ground as soon as you arrive at the airport. Lovely.
2. The material is not high quality and so begins to rip at the edges where it’s pulled tight. Possibly from all of the toppling over.
3. The branding label came off when we went to retrieve our luggage post cruise......you get what you pay for and when you purchase cheap luggage I guess the name brand isn’t important enough for the company to ensure that their tag doesn’t fall off.
review imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 10, 2018
I was a little skeptical because of the price, but loved the blue color and didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on luggage. These held up very nicely on our recent trip. They fit a lot of stuff and expand at the top to fit even more. Handles adjust to different heights for different people, easy to roll. The carry-on is a little small, but I guess if I'd have measured it it's exactly the size they say. Couldn't ask for anything more, especially for the price.
on June 1, 2017
Great set for the value! Perfect for our family trips & the assorted sizes serve many purposes- weekend, long weekend, week or more. So far they're great and held up on a united flight- nowadays that's saying something :)
on September 4, 2017
Hi, I bought this set for my 16 year old daughter who traveled to Europe for 12 days (Switzerland, Germany, France and England) on a choir tour. This set worked great for her.....she was on boat, plane and bus. We also used this luggage to go on vacation for a week and finally, I am sending my oldest son a a trip to visit family tomorrow.....so far so good!

If I get some more use out of them, I will be thrilled because based on the reviews, I didn't expect them to hold up on the Europe trip!

Very pleased with this purchase
on April 19, 2015
Bought it for my mother's international trip to Pakistan end of March. Originally she liked it then after packing she felt that a slightly larger one would be better but that is subjective to her packing. So far while on the phone with her it seems to be fine as she said everything went well during the flights. We'll see how it holds up on the return in the beginning of may. As for the suitcases they are what you pay for though I don't mean that in a bad way. The zippers started to come a part a little when over packing but that's expected. Just handle them properly and you'll be fine but don't expect it to go above and beyond in terms of taking a beating

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.