Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 6, 2018
WORST LUGGAGE EVER! It didn't even make it through one trip! We got this luggage for our vacation and when we landed at our destination almost every piece of luggage was broken. The pieces on the bottom that keep the luggage sitting upright were completely busted off or broken and hanging, the handles were loose and wobbly and the set is now basically useless. I've had better luck with luggage purchased at Walmart. I know that airlines aren't exactly gentle with luggage, but all the broken pieces were just ridiculous. So very disappointed in this set.
on January 16, 2018
Just what I was Looking For!
on December 12, 2017
Good suitcases, awful shipping
on October 4, 2017
only used them once so far but for the price, they are awesome, a great buy.
on October 16, 2016
Bought this set as used, like new. They were never used. Tags and labels were still on. Great price. Very nice. I also bought the same set earlier in the year but needed a few more suitcases..I figured I want to get the same ones, same brand and camo. Glad I did. Very satisfied.
on March 7, 2017
These are good suitcases considering the price you pay for them. No real complaints.
on August 29, 2017
for the price they are great.
on July 27, 2017
gifts for my son
on October 19, 2017
This luggage was perfect for our trip. The largest bag held enough for both of us for a 4 day trip and the small carry on was easy to carry. Overall a nice luggage set.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.