Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 502 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 525 reviews
on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
on June 17, 2012
I had read all the reviews of this set after I ordered it. I ordered 2 of them, the Zebra print and the Camouflage print. I was becoming very nervous based on the reports of the seams and zippers being broken. However, when this set arrived I was very impressed. The only defect I noticed was minor fraying on the strap of the largest piece. I trimmed with scissors and now it looks perfect. I rolled them around the house and didn't see any issues with the wheels. I took out and tested each individual piece as this is a purchase for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks from AZ to TX and another trip at the end of July from AZ to NY. I packed the middle piece with my son's medical supplies weighing 40 pounds. It still rolled nicely after being packed. Also, I noticed on the other reviews that there were complaints about the luggage standing after being packed. I didn't have this problem, the luggage stood perfectly on both tile and carpet. I packed heavier items towards the wheels and the lighter items towards the top strap. The little tote bags that came with set are large compared to what I have seen. My son has played with his quite a bit in the last 24 hours. Opening and closing it and filling it to the top and emptying it. So far there haven't been any issues with a broken zipper or seam. Based on other items that I have seen in the stores, this is a great value. I have seen comparable items in the store for $99 for just the largest piece. I haven't yet put these through an airport test. As I stated we don't leave for 2 weeks. If I find that these pieces don't hold up, I will be sure to add an update.

There are a few cons that I noticed. The locks that come with the set are cheap and chinsy. I would recommend buying separate locks if you need them. *****Major Con for Zebra set**** The coloring is definitely off. It is not a lime green outline. It is certainly more of a neon yellow. This didn't bother me as I will need something that sticks out at the airport. However, if you are someone that is looking to match something else with this set it will be difficult, if not impossible.

Overall, I would say this is a great set for the price. If you are looking for something that is top of line, I wouldn't recommend this. However, if you are looking for something that is affordable and decent, I would highly recommend this set.
11 comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2015
I've just returned from my first trip using this luggage and it fell apart. The seam broke and the luggage wasn't even close to full. Terrible quality. A total waste of money.
review image
on September 14, 2016
Recently took the large luggage bag with me to Europe for a 6-day trip and it held up perfect. Provides you with a lot of room for your clothes and other items as well as anything you want to bring back! It protected my glass souvenirs very well! Super happy with this set and its also at a good price! You really can't beat this deal! The carry one was useful, but in my opinion its almost better to just buy a backpack. Don't get me wrong this carry-on is perfect for snacks and even a laptop or tablet, but a backpack is just more convenient and easy to put on and go! All-in-all, I was very satisfied​ with this set and I believe you will be too!
on December 9, 2016
We bought these before out last summer vacation, if you are price conscious and want to get a whole set for a good price then this is a decent buy and that is precisely why we got it, on the other hand the quality is really not that great, one of the handles already doesn't work, it feels cheap and bit flimsy, if you travel often I would suggest spending a few more bucks for a better quality set.
on July 13, 2015
The luggage itself is just okay. The handles, when extended are very flimsy and wobbly, so I advise using caution when handling them, don't lift them by the extendable handles!. On the other hand the turquoise color is very nice and it is alotta luggage for the price. Each of the wheeled cases have tiny padlocks included which was unexpected, but they're also very flimsy though. I bought the set for my 12 year old daughter, who travels halfway across the states to spend a month with her father every year. They've survived their 1st trip so far, but the lovely turquoise color is pretty dirty for their one experience with United, and American airlines. The worse part of ordering these though was the delivery process. I ordered them on a Wednesday evening, I added the (Rush) delivery because my daughter's flight was the following Tues evening, 6:00pm. UPS I suppose is the one to blame here, they put me thru hell with stress when I didn't receive it until that VERY Tues, one hour before we had to get to the airport and the only reason that I did get it in time was because I called and called and thru a FIT! The UPS driver was contacted and somehow managed to get it to me FINALLY, after they said that I may not get it until 8:00 pm that night! Anyway Amazon was really cool about it and refunded me half of my money, when it was actually UPS's fault. THANK YOU AMAZON!
on June 28, 2016
It did last an international trip and probably will last more. Each bag is a bit flimsy and I did have to return the first set as one handle would not extract. I also had to flatten one of the metal pieces that run up the back of the largest bag. That came back from Italy a little bent. Easy to flatten but it makes me worried about the integrity for future trips. I will continue to use this set until it wears out. I fear it will be sooner rather than later but I don't travel all the time and don't have to use each bag each trip. Absolutely loved the smallest bag! That was perfect for carrying two rolled-up raincoats, water, etc. Perfect for day excursions. It does not go through baggage at the airport and there are no moving parts so it will last a while.
on May 29, 2013
We bought this for our overseas trip. It handled all the abuse by the airplane and airport baggage handlers and the wheels remained steady. Now to test for another trip.
on June 22, 2016
This was a good deal, but you get what you pay for. The handle for the carry-on is loose and difficult to extend after just one trip! I'm very disappointed in the quality of that particular bag. The others, however, seem to be holding up much better. The large suitcase is huge! It almost challenged me to fill it up...which I gladly did. (Without going over the airline weight limit, by the way.) The mid-sized bag didn't get much use, but is still in good condition.

Other than the handle on the carry-on, my only other complaint is that the zipper pouches on the front of that bag are a little small. I wish it had enough room to slip in a notebook and my bag of liquids for easy access on business trips. The material also shows every smudge from the airline's handling of the bags. A little elbow grease and a wet rag did the job though.
on May 15, 2016
Fantastic set for the price. 3 of 4 bags were carry on size. Purchased for a last minute emergency trip and used the smallest piece of luggage and the "personal sized" bag. worked great through airport and didn't need to check luggage. I did break one of the inside straps where it clicks together, but that was me being too rough and trying to flatten a little too much. They all nest inside each other for storage. wheels worked great! Better than one of my more expensive spinner bags due to their larger size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.