Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 24, 2017
For the price, these seem to be a good set of suitcases. We have only made one trip with them, but have had no issues so far. I hope to make many more trips with these.
on December 12, 2017
Good suitcases, awful shipping
on May 10, 2017
Bought this for our cruise. Easy to roll, way over packed and held up great. Survived the cargo handlers abuse just fine.
on October 4, 2017
love them
on May 4, 2017
nice
on June 26, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2015
I bought this set last year to bring back to Kenya with me. They were shipped super well, and traveled even better. I was worried about the tears that other reviewers wrote about, but the price is what got me. The only issue I had is with the smallest bag (the tote), because it was smaller than I expected, but I still used it and was happy with it. All in all, I definitely recommend this product! I will use it again to go back home this summer so I will update this review if anything changes.
on July 18, 2013
Purchased this set for our granddaughter for her high school graduation. We thought that was a good age for her to own her own luggage between going to college, traveling to visit her father, or anything she wishes to embark on. It is a pretty pink which is her favorite color. The 3 bags are all on wheels which I find fantastic, and that little overnight bag nicely holds her laptop computer as well. Nice carryon bag. Constructed well and I expect will show the dirt once it is used very often, but that would be the only drawback as I can see. Enjoy yours!
on July 21, 2014
Arrived well packaged and in a timely manner....took entire set on round trip to St. Thomas....two flight changes and traveled like a charm....there was no smell as some have claimed...it was easy to maneuver both to and from the airport and was easily recognizable at the baggage claim.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.