Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 10, 2016
When I first got these suitcases, I loved them. But a single vacation and the zipper broke on two of them. The zippers on the front of two of the suitcases broke and I wasn't even using those compartments on either suitcase. I sent them back for a refund.

As a wife and as a mom of 3 kids, I spend a lot of time shopping for deals on the best products out there for my family. It's important to me that if we're spending our hard earned money that we get a top notch product in return. I often rely on the reviews and opinions of others when contemplating purchasing a new product that I haven't tried before myself. Because of that, any products that I buy (whether on Amazon or from a 3rd party) I always make sure to leave a detailed review of the product to help others when selecting items to purchase, as well. My family tests these products fully before forming a solid opinion and writing a review. When I write a review, I keep in mind that those reading are also looking for honesty about the product and want an unbiased opinion to go by. If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review. Thank you!
0Comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 23, 2015
I've just returned from my first trip using this luggage and it fell apart. The seam broke and the luggage wasn't even close to full. Terrible quality. A total waste of money.
review image
on July 13, 2015
The luggage itself is just okay. The handles, when extended are very flimsy and wobbly, so I advise using caution when handling them, don't lift them by the extendable handles!. On the other hand the turquoise color is very nice and it is alotta luggage for the price. Each of the wheeled cases have tiny padlocks included which was unexpected, but they're also very flimsy though. I bought the set for my 12 year old daughter, who travels halfway across the states to spend a month with her father every year. They've survived their 1st trip so far, but the lovely turquoise color is pretty dirty for their one experience with United, and American airlines. The worse part of ordering these though was the delivery process. I ordered them on a Wednesday evening, I added the (Rush) delivery because my daughter's flight was the following Tues evening, 6:00pm. UPS I suppose is the one to blame here, they put me thru hell with stress when I didn't receive it until that VERY Tues, one hour before we had to get to the airport and the only reason that I did get it in time was because I called and called and thru a FIT! The UPS driver was contacted and somehow managed to get it to me FINALLY, after they said that I may not get it until 8:00 pm that night! Anyway Amazon was really cool about it and refunded me half of my money, when it was actually UPS's fault. THANK YOU AMAZON!
on July 7, 2017
Not all that great of material but it will serve it's purpose. I don't see this set being used on multiple occasions, for its not sturdy enough to last the way baggage handlers they're your stuff around. It was a fair price; I guess. You do get what you pay for.
Update: back from vacation and this luggage did not hold up. The foundation of it gave in and the material on the outside ripped before our vacation even started. Had me nervous the whole time thinking at any moment the bag will fully rip and all of our clothes will be out for viewing eyes!! It has one more trip use and after that it's done.i like the fact that you can extend the bag if you need to for more room.
on June 1, 2017
Great set for the value! Perfect for our family trips & the assorted sizes serve many purposes- weekend, long weekend, week or more. So far they're great and held up on a united flight- nowadays that's saying something :)
on June 26, 2017
I absolutely loved having the cammo bags, very easy to pick out on the conveyor, unfortunately I have to agree with those reporting low quality. I used my large bag on two trips and it already has a seam that has pulled apart. I also noted that if you pick it up by the side handle it pulls out on that side and remains bulged out until you push it back in.
on December 28, 2017
This was our Christmas gift for my mother-in-law for Christmas. We are taking her on a cruise. We receive a perfect set for her! The color was a plum purple and all the zippers and fabric arrived in perfect condition . The luggage set is nice quality for the price and we beyond our expectations .
She opened them and couldn't believe they all fit together and love the expandable option on the large suitcase.
on February 18, 2017
This is a very handy set of luggage. The bags nest within one another for storage and provide a variety of different sizes depending on your travel requirement. Seem to be well made and so far have held up to airport handling and the like. Great value for the price as well.
on February 17, 2018
We bought and used this luggage for a cruise that we just returned from.
1. The build leaves much to be desired. When you fill the luggage and stand it up it’s unbalanced and with no front bottom support built in it falls front face first. Right onto the sloshy snow covered ground as soon as you arrive at the airport. Lovely.
2. The material is not high quality and so begins to rip at the edges where it’s pulled tight. Possibly from all of the toppling over.
3. The branding label came off when we went to retrieve our luggage post cruise......you get what you pay for and when you purchase cheap luggage I guess the name brand isn’t important enough for the company to ensure that their tag doesn’t fall off.
review imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 5, 2014
I used the largest and the smallest pull-along only two weeks after I purchased them... I carried on the smaller and I think because of that it survived. The Large one after just one trip, now has a busted main zipper and 3 scuffed corners. 2 of those corners are scuffed so bad the plastic edge protectors are all that's left (2-3 inch patch). I wouldn't recommend these for anyone who does any kind of regular or serious travel. Carry on works great, as they don't get destroyed in transit (so far). I emailed Rockland to ask about their claimed 5 year warranty and they never even sent me back an acknowledgment... so I will never buy Fox Luggage /Rockland ever again.... and I seem to be in the market for a large rolling pull-along, again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.