Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 17, 2018
We bought and used this luggage for a cruise that we just returned from.
1. The build leaves much to be desired. When you fill the luggage and stand it up it’s unbalanced and with no front bottom support built in it falls front face first. Right onto the sloshy snow covered ground as soon as you arrive at the airport. Lovely.
2. The material is not high quality and so begins to rip at the edges where it’s pulled tight. Possibly from all of the toppling over.
3. The branding label came off when we went to retrieve our luggage post cruise......you get what you pay for and when you purchase cheap luggage I guess the name brand isn’t important enough for the company to ensure that their tag doesn’t fall off.
review imagereview image
on July 31, 2017
Worst ever. Broke on first plane trip and spilled my baggage all over the baggage carousel. Never been so embarrassed chasing clothes all over the place and then thanking everyone who grabbed an item of my spilled clothing. Literally, the zipper busted open on the second biggest piece of this 4 piece set. The bag was not over packed. It was packed with clothes and weighed-in at a light 34 lbs. at check-in.

UPDATE: The Seller has done NOTHING. No communication at all . . . .
review imagereview image
on March 30, 2015
Beautiful colour and a great choice for the value. Fast delivery and packaged well. I look forward to trying these out on trip next week.
on June 17, 2012
I had read all the reviews of this set after I ordered it. I ordered 2 of them, the Zebra print and the Camouflage print. I was becoming very nervous based on the reports of the seams and zippers being broken. However, when this set arrived I was very impressed. The only defect I noticed was minor fraying on the strap of the largest piece. I trimmed with scissors and now it looks perfect. I rolled them around the house and didn't see any issues with the wheels. I took out and tested each individual piece as this is a purchase for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks from AZ to TX and another trip at the end of July from AZ to NY. I packed the middle piece with my son's medical supplies weighing 40 pounds. It still rolled nicely after being packed. Also, I noticed on the other reviews that there were complaints about the luggage standing after being packed. I didn't have this problem, the luggage stood perfectly on both tile and carpet. I packed heavier items towards the wheels and the lighter items towards the top strap. The little tote bags that came with set are large compared to what I have seen. My son has played with his quite a bit in the last 24 hours. Opening and closing it and filling it to the top and emptying it. So far there haven't been any issues with a broken zipper or seam. Based on other items that I have seen in the stores, this is a great value. I have seen comparable items in the store for $99 for just the largest piece. I haven't yet put these through an airport test. As I stated we don't leave for 2 weeks. If I find that these pieces don't hold up, I will be sure to add an update.

There are a few cons that I noticed. The locks that come with the set are cheap and chinsy. I would recommend buying separate locks if you need them. *****Major Con for Zebra set**** The coloring is definitely off. It is not a lime green outline. It is certainly more of a neon yellow. This didn't bother me as I will need something that sticks out at the airport. However, if you are someone that is looking to match something else with this set it will be difficult, if not impossible.

Overall, I would say this is a great set for the price. If you are looking for something that is top of line, I wouldn't recommend this. However, if you are looking for something that is affordable and decent, I would highly recommend this set.
11 comment| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 14, 2013
Haven't been able to travel with my new luggage set yet but love the color which is exactly what it looks like in the picture and the love the quality. Just hope it stands the tests of traveling when time. :-)
on March 6, 2017
I've only used one piece so far but seem to be having issues with the zipper. Sometimes hard to pull through
on March 9, 2017
This luggage cannot handle multiple trips through the airports. Its not a good choice for frequent travelers
on December 11, 2017
poor quality, front pocket ripped during first use on airline.
on April 6, 2017
it broke on my first trip, the large bag, and carry ( smallest with wheels)
on August 27, 2017
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.