Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 19, 2015
I got this bag for a period of travel when within three weeks we would board 9 airplanes and go from the south to the Caribbean and then on to west USA. I have two little kids and I wanted a bag I could either check or take in the airplane. A bag I could take to the beach with stuff for myself and my two kids. This bag worked very well and did all of the above. Nothing broke, the zippers are all fine. Overall nice quality. To show how big thesis compartment is, my 3 year old model climbed in lol. I also posted a picture of a side pockets with 3 diapers and a bottle of sunscreen. Still space for more stuff.

Good:
1. The main compartment is large and will easily fit the essentials for a day at the beach for several people.
2. It is easy to clean.
3. You can put wet/soiled items in the outside pockets.
4. It is water resistant.
5. It is inexpensive and very cute for the price.
6. A good overnight bag.

Cons:
1. The strap is very rough and has no padding. If the bag is very full and heavy it is very uncomfortable if you'll be walking with it a lot. Do not recommend using this at an airport while holding on to two kids.
2. The large compartment has no extra pockets. This is fine for the price, but everything gets lost in there if you need to rummage around a lot.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2015
Cute bag! I purchased one on a whim feeling like I needed a weekend bag to take with us on vacation. I bought my kids rolling backpacks made by the same brand and liked them a lot. So, that led to me looking into this brand again. I'm glad that I did because I was pleased with this purchase as well! The material is nice and thick and the bag is the perfect size for a weekend getaway. The side pockets are spacious enough for me to stuff a pair of my flats, or toiletries. Overall, a good buy! I am glad I decided to buy one.. it was money well spent.
on March 13, 2016
Bought this bag because I needed something small for overnight trips and it is just the right size. I like the owls and it's just girly enough so my husband doesn't "borrow" it. This is a good quality bag for the price. I noticed there are other pieces to this set and I will be purchasing those as well.
on April 3, 2017
Great carry-on tote! My daughter used this bag as her carry-on on her spring break school trip to France and Italy. The bag fit in the seat in front of her. She liked the u-shaped zipper because that way she didn't have to drag the entire bag out from the seat in front of her and unzip the whole top to get to her personal items. We also purchased Skyway Luggage Epic 25 Inch 2 Wheel Expandable Upright, Black, One Size for her checked piece. She stenciled and decorated both bags so she could tell them apart from everyone else's black suitcase (photos included here for fun). Tote also fit under the seat on the very small plane from Nice to Rome. Her Skyway suitcase was destroyed by French airport officials, and she since she couldn't use suitcase on the flight home, she stuffed alot of her items in this tote, which held alot.
review imagereview image
on June 2, 2017
I was looking for a small duffel bag for a weekend trip. I mostly wanted something roomy enough for weekend clothes, but also small enough to fit under the seat of a plane. And this was it! I've only brought it on a Southwest flight but it fit perfectly!
review image
on January 2, 2018
Super cute. Thought it was decent quality, until I used it for the first time l- and didn't notice it until getting through security at the airport. The bag was not over stuffed by any means, however the seam on the side picked is pulling apart. Unfortunately I am past my return window, and am now stuck with a useless bag. With all these good reviews, I have to question if maybe I just got a defective one. Reason for the one star rating is that this bag did not come with the needed materials to make a warranty claim (through the company) that this bag is advertised to have.
P.S. This luggage bag DOES fit the new requirements for Spirit airlines personal item, so that's a plus.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2017
Great bag!! Room enough for a few outfits plus toiletries and accessories, even a blow dryer. Very nice quality and design (owls). Any age person would love this! Even grandmas like me! Anyone would be good to go for a weekend, and some could even go for a week with this!
Wow, for the price, this bag can't be beat. We live part time in one city and part time in the mountains, so we're constantly traveling back and forth, sometimes on the train, sometimes by car. I needed a bag that would carry basics back and forth, and I wanted one that was sturdy with organizational pockets and a big center space. This bag meets all that criteria. It's a smaller-sized bag, so it will work for airline travel as well. The fabric is thick, the handles are sturdy, and I love the pockets that are everywhere. The center space holds everything I need for weekends away. Couldn't ask for a better bag, and at this price, I'm going to get another one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 23, 2014
I had several carry-ons before I found this one at an airport gift shop, and now I've tossed out those old ones. These bags fit perfectly under an airplane seat so they are great for flying those cheapo airlines that charge extra for more than a carry-on bag. I can fit a couple extra outfits, pjs, purse and laptop in the main part, book, snacks and makeup in the end compartments, phone charger, ID & boarding passes in the front pouches. There is no wasted space. It's also great for short car trips. At this price it won't be a tragedy if it doesn't last forever but I got mine six years ago, have used it at least fifty times, and it still looks good. I recently bought a spare one, just in case. Since it's so versatile and practical, and since it comes in a variety of colors, these make great gifts for men, women, and kids so I have given several.
on July 16, 2017
Pros:
Good bag for the $17 price. Is made from water resistant material. 4 extra compartments. I used it as my Carry-on bag and it easily fit into overhead compartments on two different flights. Perfect Size for 5 days of Travel.

Cons:
Doesn't have lockable zippered compartments. Included Shoulder strap is very basic and uncomfortable. Material is not heavy duty, nor is it extremely thin.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.