Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 19, 2015
I got this bag for a period of travel when within three weeks we would board 9 airplanes and go from the south to the Caribbean and then on to west USA. I have two little kids and I wanted a bag I could either check or take in the airplane. A bag I could take to the beach with stuff for myself and my two kids. This bag worked very well and did all of the above. Nothing broke, the zippers are all fine. Overall nice quality. To show how big thesis compartment is, my 3 year old model climbed in lol. I also posted a picture of a side pockets with 3 diapers and a bottle of sunscreen. Still space for more stuff.

Good:
1. The main compartment is large and will easily fit the essentials for a day at the beach for several people.
2. It is easy to clean.
3. You can put wet/soiled items in the outside pockets.
4. It is water resistant.
5. It is inexpensive and very cute for the price.
6. A good overnight bag.

Cons:
1. The strap is very rough and has no padding. If the bag is very full and heavy it is very uncomfortable if you'll be walking with it a lot. Do not recommend using this at an airport while holding on to two kids.
2. The large compartment has no extra pockets. This is fine for the price, but everything gets lost in there if you need to rummage around a lot.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 18, 2015
I originally bought this bag in 2011 to use as a carry on bag when I would fly out of town. It is the perfect fit if you are like me and like to pack all of your things in a carry on and not have to worry about checking extra luggage. The two small pockets on the front are the perfect size to throw in your ID cards, hair ties, compact, etc. and the side pockets are great for throwing in all your toiletries on one side and your undergarments on the other. The large pocket in the middle usually hold a couple pairs of my jeans, a bunch of tops, and a dress and pair of shoes or too (assuming you know how to pack properly and tight.) I have used this bag for everything..... weekend travel bag, dance competitions, early morning gym bag, flight carry on... you name it. For the price of this bag and for the amount of things I use it for, I honestly expected it to break down much soon. It has small unraveling on the inside of the large center area, otherwise it's still great! Once I finally kill off this bag, I'm sure I'll get another.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2015
Cute bag! I purchased one on a whim feeling like I needed a weekend bag to take with us on vacation. I bought my kids rolling backpacks made by the same brand and liked them a lot. So, that led to me looking into this brand again. I'm glad that I did because I was pleased with this purchase as well! The material is nice and thick and the bag is the perfect size for a weekend getaway. The side pockets are spacious enough for me to stuff a pair of my flats, or toiletries. Overall, a good buy! I am glad I decided to buy one.. it was money well spent.
on March 13, 2016
Bought this bag because I needed something small for overnight trips and it is just the right size. I like the owls and it's just girly enough so my husband doesn't "borrow" it. This is a good quality bag for the price. I noticed there are other pieces to this set and I will be purchasing those as well.
on April 3, 2017
Great carry-on tote! My daughter used this bag as her carry-on on her spring break school trip to France and Italy. The bag fit in the seat in front of her. She liked the u-shaped zipper because that way she didn't have to drag the entire bag out from the seat in front of her and unzip the whole top to get to her personal items. We also purchased Skyway Luggage Epic 25 Inch 2 Wheel Expandable Upright, Black, One Size for her checked piece. She stenciled and decorated both bags so she could tell them apart from everyone else's black suitcase (photos included here for fun). Tote also fit under the seat on the very small plane from Nice to Rome. Her Skyway suitcase was destroyed by French airport officials, and she since she couldn't use suitcase on the flight home, she stuffed alot of her items in this tote, which held alot.
review imagereview image
on January 15, 2012
I purchased this as a Christmas gift. Cute bag, however, After only ONE use, the bag start too pull away from the zipped. No worries right because it has a three year warranty right. WRONG! THERE IS A $25 S/H charge. The bag was only $17.
0Comment| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 20, 2017
Most wonderful little travel tote ever! I just returned from a trip to Norway. I had to change planes 3 times both ways and also moved around from place to place while there. Not only is the bag the cutest thing ever, it was so light, water resistant, and practical! I had to walk long distances in the airports and it was easy to carry. My iPad Air fit perfectly on one of the side pockets, my socks and sleeping mask in the other. In th front pockets I put my charging cords, ear buds and battery charge pack. Inside I stored pajamas, change of clothes, snacks, makeup and basic toiletries in my TSA approved clear plastic bag. It fit easily under the airplane seat in front too, so I didn't have to get up and get anything out of the overhead bin during flights and was ready to disembark quickly upon landing. When it was raining, it rains a lot there ... and we had to park the car and walk to the hotel it was perfect as well. Love love it!
on June 2, 2017
I was looking for a small duffel bag for a weekend trip. I mostly wanted something roomy enough for weekend clothes, but also small enough to fit under the seat of a plane. And this was it! I've only brought it on a Southwest flight but it fit perfectly!
review image
on December 16, 2017
I'm wheel chair bound, and LOVE to color. I took a chance on this bag to use exclusively for transporting my coloring pencils/books/pencil sharpeners/stencils/sketch books/how to books, and it totally worked!

I have a 216 pencil binder completely filled, along with Farber Castell 60 set tin, 72 brush pencils, 60 gel pens, one electric sharpener, one prismacolor manual sharpener, batteries for the sharpener, 7 coloring books, 4 tutorial books, mixed media spiral bound book for sketching/drawing/etc., and a packet of stencils, a ruler, all currently put in the bag. Leaving me with one front and side pouch free for maybe pop can or phone/wallet.

Best part? It fits in my wheel chair (standard size)!

I don't know what the negative nellies are crying about, but this bag is definitely awesome and carries my approx 25-30 lbs of stuff with no problems.

Will reorder to use for other stuff in the future!
review image
on July 27, 2016
These bags are so cute and unique in color. They are perfect for carry on size and we had no trouble fitting them in the size checker carts. They are unique in color as well if you need to check it in or if they have you leave it at the gate and pick it up at the luggage claim. The handles help up well, and we had them pretty stuffed full. I love all the extra side pockets for little stuff. The bigger side pockets are perfect for a pair of shoes each. The little front pockets fit hair stuff, makeup, personal hygiene items, etc. And the bright colors make them easy to identify.