|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 17" high
- 28" wide
- Lightweight yet extremely durable polycarbonate/abs material
- Multi-directional spinier wheels
- Sturdy ergonomic chrome telescoping handle
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 21 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 27 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00K4F4F9S
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: F150
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 24, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This luggage is hands down, the best luggage I have ever used. Here is why:
1. The hard side luggage stands up so nicely to wear and tear. I have used it twice now, and all I had to do was use one of those magic sponges to remove a few scuff marks from the dirty conveyer belt.
2. The 4 wheels are an absolute necessity. They turn flawlessly, allow you to let go of the handle to show ID, get a latte, etc.
3. The handle expands and goes back in like it should. No fumbling or problems and the handle goes down far enough into the case as to not get broken when the baggage handlers throw it around.
4. The inside of the luggage is very practical and roomy. I use the side with the zippered protective cover for my nice business clothes. I roll my pants like towels, lay them on the bottom. Then I layer nicely folded shirts on top, and finish with my three business suit jackets layed on top. That way, when I zip the protective cover, the suit jackets never move in transit-- no matter how they throw it around, the suits stay firmly folded and protective. LOVE THIS! On the other, open side, I put my toiletries, shoes, cell phone plugs, etc. A nice feature is that the protective zipper side is the same side as the cute little metal wing medalion on the outside of the case so that you always know how to open the suitecase to avoid dumping the open area stuff on the ground if you make sure the little medalion is on the top when you unzip the case.
5. The design is so pretty. I bought the "Pucci"...the basic black with pink designs.Read more ›
I need not have worried! A long flight that connected through Chicago, and then on to Finland, then on to a cruise ship, and then back to Helsinki, and THEN being rolled over cobblestones, brick paving, concrete, toted up stairs, dragged on to buses, and so on -- the wheels have held up beautifully! The finish has scuffed some, and in one corner, the bag was so abused as to be scraped down to the fiberglass/plastic/whatever, but that's just decor. The function has been retained.
These bags are light, and might even feel a little flimsy, due to a lack of "heft", but they are workhorses. When used in conjunction with the e-bags (also on Amazon), I was able to pack quite a lot of stuff in to them. All three sizes (including the small) come with a zippered side, with handy sections, while the other side has the cross-fastened stretchy thing.
The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is what is probably a minor quibble, but enough that I ran into it a few times to make it stand out. Because they are hard-sided, if you want to add something small to them, you almost always have to entirely unzip the suitcase, add your item and then rezip it. You can't just stuff it with some give at the top. In addition, if the carry-on had some sort of outer pocket, I would be over-the-moon in love with these. I saw one in the Skyway magazine that claimed it was the only hardside with an outer pocket, but it definitely was a great idea.
Otherwise, these are a great investment and well worth every penny (and more!)
Be aware that because the luggage is hardsides, although pliable, it opens in 2 equal halves. One half does have a zippered cover but the other has only the straps so it can be tricky when opening and closing. Also, there are no outside pockets which doesn't bother me but some people want them.
I don't know how many stars to give. I absolutely love the color, the weight, the spinners but I don't know if the luggage is junk or what, I didn't use it long enough. I'm disappointed that I had a problem the first time out, but I'm hoping it was a fluke. I'd love to buy the luggage in different colors as gifts for my family. First I'll wait and see how the luggage company handles the problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I first saw these bags I melted with adorbs. This is a super cute luggage set and so easy to spot at baggage claim! Read morePublished 14 days ago by Madhura Marathe
I'm giving this 3 stars because it was only after I received the luggage did I notice the warning sticker, covering the guarantee information.Published 1 month ago by Silver Fox
Just got these yesterday for my daughter to go on a couple of mission trips this summer. Noticed as soon as I pulled them out of the box that the wheels are uneven so it wobbles. Read morePublished 2 months ago by S. Proctor
I love my luggage.Beautiful colors and can't wait for my vacations.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased these about a year ago, and have taken 4 trips with them now. So far I am very happy with their performance. Read morePublished 3 months ago by H. L. Allen