Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2015
I have now bought these 5 times. I they work perfect. They are split into two sealed packages so you don't have to worry about dealing with all of them at once. Also pro tip. Fold in the seam so the filter sits in the basket better.
review image
on November 28, 2011
OK so for those health conscious individuals, they would probably prefer the brown one or unbleached filters. Because of the chemicals used in the bleaching process, bad for the health. This one is oxygen bleached (not the oxy bleach you find in detergent but literally using oxygen to bleach these filters), they would still use chemicals to bleach this white completely but not as much since oxygen had done most of the job. But still, the kind of bleach factories used to bleach paper these days are not the same stuff they used before EPA & the rest of the world wised up to the harmful effect the waste products did to the water (ergo fishes & other seafoods we eat). And yes they're still bad for your health since they're chemicals not meant to be ingested but not toxic & most of the chemicals would be in the pulp and the actual paper would contain only trace amounts that it's negligible. And even if you eat the filters 3x a day, it would probably take several lifetimes before it will kill you, LOL!

As for the product itself, it works as it suppose to.
These are well-made, work well in my coffee pot, and are a pretty good deal. One order lasts for over a year. Originally, I bought these at Costco, and then stopped my membership and have now bought them twice on Amazon. Love not having to get these at a store every couple of months.
Enthusiast: Baseballon November 6, 2015
Works well with the Starbucks pour-over kit Starbucks By the Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brewing System (Grey Whitewash). The filter start off above the rim of the dripper, but ends up flush by the time the process is done. No flavor impart. Compares well (in terms of filter) with the ones that I have used for Keurig and Aeropress.
on March 4, 2017
I replaced my metal cage filter in my cuisinart coffee maker with these and it has made my life so much easier. I've never had one tear on me so they are obviously good quality, especially for the price. So glad I found these, my morning coffee routine is now so efficient.
on June 4, 2017
Use these everyday to brew several pots of coffee in our home. Excellent consistency and quality. Fits #4 baskets and has a nice tab at the top of each filter to help open.
on March 22, 2013
For a long time I used 'eco-friendly', unbleached (brown) filters, even though I preferred white ones. Needless to say, I was happy to find these - WHITENED WITH OXYGEN INSTEAD OF BLEACH - not to mention the fabulous price!

(Most manufacturers) of 'unbleached' filters do so to capitalize off the ecology-minded - by leaving them brown, and selling in smaller quantities. These "Oxygen Cleaned" ones are not ONLY eco-friendly, but at 400 per package - they're a GREAT deal too!

Definitely recommend this filter!
on September 15, 2017
If you need #4 cone coffee filters, these are what you want. The quality is good and there are plenty so you won't be ordering again in a short period of time.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 18, 2013
These are used every day and the price is great. Coffee tastes good, and they work like they are supposed to work. Don't really know what to say about a coffee filter. They are strong and don't tear when you lift them out of the machine heavy with hot, soggy, coffee grounds. The coffee grounds don't work there way through the filter and into the pot.I will buy these again once I go through these. I like them better than the ones they sell in the grocery store.
on April 21, 2017
It was really nice funny bulk coffee filters in the shape online so that were stacked up I don't have to worry about running out for some time