|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$71.97 - $120.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Sponge ethylene vinyl acetate footbed conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit
- Adiprene by adidas provides shock absorbing heel cushioning
- Leather upper is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
With a shoe from proper place, you’ll always be dressed just right. These shoes borrow the best from classic brogue and wingtip styles for an elegant, timeless fashion statement. You’ll look just as great as your feet will feel. Proper place features a dmx air chamber resting on top of an EVA footbed, which provides comfort with every step.
Everything about the Almartin oxford from Rockport reminds you of a classic wingtip, until you lace it up and take a step. That’s because beneath all the iconic brougueing details of the grain leather upper and collar, soft jersey lining and an exclusive foam chamber footbed makes living in this shoe a pleasure. So be it a sport coat or suit, this is the shoe of first choice.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 7.5 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004EVZ2JA
- Item model number: ALMARTIN OXFORD
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have always found Rockport shoes to be comfortable and stylish. These Oxfords are no exception. I took them out of the box, put them on, and then wore them for the next eight hours, with five of those standing up. At the end of the day, my knees and feet were just fine. No pain at all.
Not only comfortable, these shoes look great. Good for a professional setting, church, or other event requiring dressy clothes. I like how they aren't super shiny so they look like plastic.
Great job on these shoes Rockport, and I highly recommend them to the other big guys out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Little wider than expected .Need keep laced tight in order feel right fit.Published 11 days ago by Eloy
I HAVE BEEN BUYING THESE ROCKPORT ALMARTIN SHOES FOR 30 YEARS.
WOULD NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE. I CAN WEAR THESE SHOES FOR ALL OCCASIONS.
Shoes were too wide and I had to return them. They're however very well made and good looking.Published 1 month ago by SAME