Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 29, 2013
First off the shoes fit as expected, so far so good. However, to my disappointment the color was darker than expected. I anticipated a light or "reddish" tint to part of the shoe. The shoes are actually darker than my regular brown shoes. They also have a plastic-like sheen to them. Perhaps in time this sheen will wear off and they will look more like polished leather. In addition, the heels squeak when I walk on hard surfaces, even on a paved parking lot. Overall, I rated these shoes four stars. The shoes fit well, the delivery was quick, and I expect they will wear a long time. I've owned many Rockports in the past with good results.
2 helpful votes
on December 1, 2014
I typically buy 14D Rockport dress shoes, but they were out of stock. So I picked up the 14W (2E in Amazon's description). They fit slightly looser than my other 14Ds, but not bad. I put a little mole skin on the ankle area and it worked. They are comfortable, stylish, and the color is just as pictured. There is a slight squeak due to the bottoms, but not nearly as bad as some other reviews. I believe the D size would be too tight. I'm happy with this purchase. They were on sale, I recieved a Discover card discount, and they arrived on time and well packaged. If you're between D & W... Go for the W (2E Amazon)
on June 4, 2017
Rockport is the only shoemaker where I get a good fit.
on October 24, 2016
each time I put on the shoes, the tongue gets pushed in, which is very annoying. I use a long shoe spoon and have six pairs of leather shoes (one for each work day and a spare). This is the only pair with this issue.
2 helpful votes
on December 2, 2016
Nice contrasting colors on the shoe. The brogueing is not overdone. Fit is pretty good. Burnishing on the toe used to be better, but there is still a hint of it. Doesn't really look like a high end shoe, but it is an oxford style. The leather looks kind of plasticky and sole is TPU. The shock absorption is good and grip is decent, but adds to the plastic look.
on March 6, 2017
proper size. surprise that match me in a good way. good for formal dressing.
on December 19, 2016
Because I have a high instep and wide 3E foot, I initially ordered a half size larger shoe. The shoes were much too large, so I sent them back for my size. The right foot fits well, but the left foot instep is to narrow and by the end of the day on the first day, my foot was killing me. I am sure they will stretch to fit my foot eventually.
on September 25, 2017
Excellent for wearing hours at a time in great comfort.
on August 16, 2016
These shoes fit as expected, but I quickly realized they were just not
MY size, so I unfortunately had to send these classy kickers
back to the company.
Highly recommend not going snug.
I own another pair of Rockport boots
in same size...these fit differently
but would be far more comfortable
in a bigger size....not too much larger
on May 7, 2017
This is literally the best moderately priced shoe I have found in a long time. Usually I wear out the heel of a shoe so fast... this one has worn really well in the first several months...AND it's comfortable. Great looking shoe too!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.