Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 15, 2018
Last time I ordered shoes, I went to the shoestore and they measured my feet; I wear a size 11. So I ordered a pair of Rockports in size 11, and I couldn't get them on. So this time, I ordered size 12, and they fit perfectly.

So if you are looking for Rockport shoes for men, order them a size larger than you think you need to.

The Shoes? They look great, and are comfortable enough for wearing them the first day.
on December 1, 2014
I typically buy 14D Rockport dress shoes, but they were out of stock. So I picked up the 14W (2E in Amazon's description). They fit slightly looser than my other 14Ds, but not bad. I put a little mole skin on the ankle area and it worked. They are comfortable, stylish, and the color is just as pictured. There is a slight squeak due to the bottoms, but not nearly as bad as some other reviews. I believe the D size would be too tight. I'm happy with this purchase. They were on sale, I recieved a Discover card discount, and they arrived on time and well packaged. If you're between D & W... Go for the W (2E Amazon)
on October 24, 2016
each time I put on the shoes, the tongue gets pushed in, which is very annoying. I use a long shoe spoon and have six pairs of leather shoes (one for each work day and a spare). This is the only pair with this issue.
on March 6, 2017
proper size. surprise that match me in a good way. good for formal dressing.
on December 19, 2016
Because I have a high instep and wide 3E foot, I initially ordered a half size larger shoe. The shoes were much too large, so I sent them back for my size. The right foot fits well, but the left foot instep is to narrow and by the end of the day on the first day, my foot was killing me. I am sure they will stretch to fit my foot eventually.
on December 2, 2017
Rock port, great dress shoe that is comfortable for all day use
on September 25, 2017
Excellent for wearing hours at a time in great comfort.
on August 16, 2016
These shoes fit as expected, but I quickly realized they were just not
MY size, so I unfortunately had to send these classy kickers
back to the company.
Highly recommend not going snug.
I own another pair of Rockport boots
in same size...these fit differently
but would be far more comfortable
in a bigger size....not too much larger
on May 7, 2017
This is literally the best moderately priced shoe I have found in a long time. Usually I wear out the heel of a shoe so fast... this one has worn really well in the first several months...AND it's comfortable. Great looking shoe too!
on April 9, 2015
Good looking and well made shoes but they run BIG! I mistakenly ordered the wrong size for my husband, 8XW instead of 8.5XW but they fit perfectly, both width and length, but he has a big bunion on his left foot that gives him pain wearing it. Right foot is fine for the bunion is smaller. He decided to keep the shoes and have a cobbler stretch it. He has a hard time finding shoes that fit both feet. I'll give a 5 star if was sized correctly! If I had ordered 8.5 I would have to return them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.