Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 362 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 396 reviews
on February 8, 2017
This is a nice, well made, comfortable shoe.

It is not the old Rockport walker with the soft, neoprene soles. It is therefore not quite as "cushy". However, the insoles are pretty soft. Also, the soles should last a lot longer than the old neoprene soles.

I have a fairly wide foot and ordered a 2E. I would say it is slightly narrower than I would have expected. Next time I would order a 3E.

The shoe is not advertised as waterproof but I have walked through several pretty good puddles without getting wet feet. I'm wearing it as uniform shoe and find that after 10-12 hours my feet feel pretty good.
on September 21, 2016
These are handsome shoes. They fit my feet quickly and fit well. The new style sole is more comfortable and water resistant than my older Rockport shoes, especially the older leather soles. (Yep, I'm an old Dude. A couple pairs of my Rockports are more than 35 years old, still in great shape!) Great detail in the leather work, not like the old days, but one has to look closely to see the not quite so careful details. The Almartin band at the base of the tongue adds a bit more support I have not found in other Rockports. The Almartins are out of production, the style is a classic design and are getting kind of rare. They do shine up well and hold a shine just fine. Nice shoes.
on August 15, 2017
I have small feet but have had several pairs of Rockport wintips in the past that fit well. This new pair was a half to a full size larger than my old pair; even though both are marked as the same size. I returned them no will re-sole the old pair.
on October 29, 2013
First off the shoes fit as expected, so far so good. However, to my disappointment the color was darker than expected. I anticipated a light or "reddish" tint to part of the shoe. The shoes are actually darker than my regular brown shoes. They also have a plastic-like sheen to them. Perhaps in time this sheen will wear off and they will look more like polished leather. In addition, the heels squeak when I walk on hard surfaces, even on a paved parking lot. Overall, I rated these shoes four stars. The shoes fit well, the delivery was quick, and I expect they will wear a long time. I've owned many Rockports in the past with good results.
on December 1, 2014
I typically buy 14D Rockport dress shoes, but they were out of stock. So I picked up the 14W (2E in Amazon's description). They fit slightly looser than my other 14Ds, but not bad. I put a little mole skin on the ankle area and it worked. They are comfortable, stylish, and the color is just as pictured. There is a slight squeak due to the bottoms, but not nearly as bad as some other reviews. I believe the D size would be too tight. I'm happy with this purchase. They were on sale, I recieved a Discover card discount, and they arrived on time and well packaged. If you're between D & W... Go for the W (2E Amazon)
on December 27, 2016
Rockport usually has such a good shoe with sizing that works for me. These shoes did not and even though I ordered them in Wide, they were marked wide on the shoe and the box yet they felt like they were narrow. My foot was literally over the edge of the insert inside the shoe, I could feel it all in the front part of my foot. Back to the Rockport Margins for me.
on June 4, 2017
Rockport is the only shoemaker where I get a good fit.
on October 24, 2016
each time I put on the shoes, the tongue gets pushed in, which is very annoying. I use a long shoe spoon and have six pairs of leather shoes (one for each work day and a spare). This is the only pair with this issue.
on December 2, 2016
Nice contrasting colors on the shoe. The brogueing is not overdone. Fit is pretty good. Burnishing on the toe used to be better, but there is still a hint of it. Doesn't really look like a high end shoe, but it is an oxford style. The leather looks kind of plasticky and sole is TPU. The shock absorption is good and grip is decent, but adds to the plastic look.
on December 30, 2016
All things are okay except a defective shoe insert (right side).
I ordered from Korea that it is not easy to return the product. I tried to fix it but it didn't work well.
The folded part of the shoe insert gives me very unconfortable feelings when I put on the shoes.
If possible, could you send me a new shoe insert for right side shoe?
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.