Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 15, 2013
I ordered 11 2E and they fit me quite well, similar to my usual New Balance 11 4E size but slightly larger. I'd say close enough not to complain. I do not normally mail-order shoes but Amazon's deal price was too low to pass up.

I owned other Rockport shoes over the years and I would say these are starting out a bit stiffer than I am used to. Style and apparent workmanship are good. No idea about their durability yet.

For me, these are the low end of my 'dress' shoes. I wear Mephistos and Allen Edmunds, both with proven durabilty but costing MUCH more. But I like Rockports (or Eccos or Polo brands) for more casual days. They hit my style-and-comfort-for-the-price balance point perfectly, if I am not wearing a New Balance walking shoe.
on December 16, 2013
Rockports are good, comfortable shoes. I typically buy this brand, Kenneth Cole and sometimes Cole Haan's when buying shoes for work. Of the three brands Rockport's are the most comfortable by far, with soft leather and comfortable in-soles and padding for good support. Typically of the three they are the hardest to find on sale as well, so when you find a good price on them get them before they're gone! I highly recommend these shoes for people (like me) that suffer occasional foot problems and need extra support.
on February 17, 2014
I have a pair of dressy black Rockports for work that I love. Bought this pair of brown to cover the one or two days a week when I can't wear black shoes. Very comfortable right out of the box. Nice enough for work. Slightly long but not enough to return. Have gotten great wear from my other pair of Rockports and expect the same here. Nice utility. Reasonable price.
on November 28, 2013
Having more than one pair of Business Lite shoes, I would recommend the range for people who seek comfort for their feet.

Similar to my review of the Rockport Men's Business Lite Wing Tip Lace-Up, great comfort and feel.

The only thing lacking as compare to the Wing Tip is the design and shine. I feel the shine is not as radiant and as nice as the Wing Tip. Although I feel the design is not as good as the Wing Tip, I still think the overall design is good. However, if you prefer a "not so shiny" feel to your shoes, I would recommend these for your everyday wear.
on August 29, 2013
In terms of fit and comfort, these shoes are fine. I ordered my shoe wide and it fit like a glove. However, after only 1 night, 1 NIGHT of walking around the city, it looked like I had been wearing them for many months. The leather is already starting to wrinkle and looks worn and tired. It should also be mentioned that these shoes are really light, making them comfortable to walk in, but clearly indicates that materials are cheap.

I bought these shoes during a lightning sale. Now I know why they were $20 or so dollars off. Save your money. Go to a department store, instead.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on June 9, 2015
Shoe makes cracking noise when walking. Upper feels like plastic. Seems like even 3W is narrower now a days. I had to use a 2 dollar walmart insole for a month before i can use the insoles that came with the shoe . Won't recommend the shoe. Still has to go with Rockport since nobody else seem to make wide shoes that are not super heavy (Florshiems are like ankle weights).
on February 21, 2016
Excelent
on December 17, 2013
Nice looking classic Oxford shoe. Always have enjoyed anything Rockport that I have purchased and these seam to be on the same level of quality. While I did order an 11, and the shoes fit just fine, I would recommend that they do run a fraction larger than most size 11's.
on October 13, 2014
I have attempted to purchase shoes by mail for over 40 years. The fit was always the problem. I basically had given up until I saw the Rockport Men's Business Shoe. They were in my size as well as an attractive business shoe. Upon arrival I was amazed at the light weight and more amazed at the fit! Surprise, surprise, SURPRISE!!! I am well pleased!
on December 22, 2013
That's right. I ordered these for my husband, who already wears Rockports for the office. When he tried them on he said, "They feel even better that the ones I have been wearing!". He loves them.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.