Rockport Men's Castleton Desert Boot,Bitter Chocolate,7 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25"
- Full grain leather is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life^ADIPRENE by adidas sport technology cushioning for highly shock-absorbent cushioning to protect the heel at impact^Leather outsole with rubber insets give the sophisticated styling of a leather sole with rubber walking surfaces for durable shock absorbency and flexibility^Lightweight ethylene vinyl acetate footbed cushioning conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ADIPRENE by adidas sport technology cushioning provides maximum shock absorbency to protect the heel at impact. Full grain leather uppers are easy to clean and maintain to extend product life. This shoe also features EVA footbed cushioning to conform to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit, and a leather outsole with rubber walking surface for sophisticated styling and durable grip.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00BMJWK74
- Item model number: Castleton Desert Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Leather is good.
the front half fits my feet, but can not hold my ankel well (too loose).
They are true to size. I usually buy size 13 in shoes bc I'm in btw sizes and ordered these in a 12 and they fit perfectPublished 17 months ago by james immediato
I wore them once and I noticed the rubber on the was flapping ;) ..
The other shoe looks like it's starting to loosen as well.. Read more