|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$71.29 - $109.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Low-heel Mary Jane featuring perforated overlay at heel counter and split strap at vamp
- Textured outsole
- Comfort insole
- Hook-and-loop closure at vamp
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Graceful style and comfort to spare come together in the Cobb Hill by New Balance Gemma pump, perfect for the office and after. Part of the Cobb Hill by New Balance Gramercy Collection, this women's platform mary jane is made of high quality leather, with a hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit. A textile lining wicks moisture atop the removable insole; cushioned with EVA, it can be replaced with an orthotic for greater customization. The Cobb Hill by New Balance Gemma mary-jane shoe has a stacked heel and is finished with a traction pattern TR sole to ensure a steady step.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JWSMKEU
- Item model number: Gemma-ch
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
+reasonably stylish for a "comfort" brand
+wide version fits
-the coating on the leather seems to rub off somewhat easily - not sure how to prevent that
-the front of the shoe could have a little more padding and/or stability - I wouldn't be able to walk very fast in these because they're not super stable but they're good enough for walking like 10-15 city blocks with no problem (which makes sense for the style it is)
Only wish they had other colors. Most of the comfort shoes are typically black and brown, and the "stone" color was not as light as I was hoping it would be.
Most recent customer reviews
leather was a little too firm for my toes on top.Sadly, I had to return them.