|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$89.99 - $119.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.25"
- Extended sizes and widths offered
- The latest fashionable looks on a comfortable heel height
- Comfort ethylene vinyl acetate insole with extra cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your left and right feet may differ in length or width as much as a full size. Be sure to measure and try shoes on both feet, and always buy shoes to fit your larger foot.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00UOPNHMY
- Item model number: Shayla-ch
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have several pairs of Rockport Cobb Hill shoes, and size 7M fits perfect every time. (I'm a 7M in pretty much every brand I've worn except New Balance, for which I take a 7.5M). While my forefoot is a medium width, I have a very narrow heel so I often have trouble with my heel slipping out when I wear anything with more than a 1" heel. With the Shayla being a 2.25" heel, my heel does slip just a tiny if I'm not wearing socks, but simply wearing a lightweight sock is enough to keep them in place. (alternatively, these detachable shoe straps available on Amazon work great too: Detachable Shoe Straps - to hold loose high heeled shoes Black)
Very comfortable in the foot pad area - needs a little stretching and wiggle room in the toe area but this is expected for all shoes that are new especially leather. Would def buy this brand again
They are super comfortable and are the shoes I turn to when my plantar fasciitus is flaring up. My only complaint is that they are a bit big (long) and are stretching out the more I wear them. I ought to have sized down from an 11 to a 10, but that normally doesn't work for me, so I didn't try it. If they had been less cute, I would have sent them back for a smaller size, but they really are an attractive, comfortable shoe. I'll be buying in brown very soon!
Most recent customer reviews
Always top quality.
Finally found a nice dress shoes that don't hurt my feet.