Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on April 16, 2015
A+ Service. Nice shoe but it was too small.. returned it.
on October 8, 2012
I had been looking at wingtips but wanted something that was comfortable too. When I first saw the name Rockport I was a little hesitant since, in my experience, their shoes typically favor comfort over style. I thought these had a really nice look to them though so I ordered them. I am wearing them right now and they really are the perfect combination of style and comfort. You can easily dress these up or wear them with jeans. I did make a minor change and put dark brown laces in them vs the ones that comes with them. You could also throw some red laces in there too that would look pretty sweet as well. The only thing I would note is that these are a hybrid between dressy and comfortable. The wingtip leather on the toe is hard (very nice), however the leather on the sides is soft, so you'll get some lines in the leather. It's not going to be strictly a hard dress shoe. It's almost like a buck/wingtip combo. Overall I had to give these 5 stars.
on December 3, 2012
I purchased these shoes after seeing them in a local Rockport store. I ended up having to purchase a half-size larger than usual since the toe of the shoe narrows slightly. Overall I am very happy with these shoes and have received lots of comments...they look great with a nice pair of pants or even a dark colored jean. Once broken-in they are very comfortable and stylish!
on April 11, 2014
Finally, a keeper! Size is right on. I've lost track of how many pairs of shoes I've bought on Amazon and returned this year- most because they are not the stated size. The casual rugged wing-tip styling is fantastic. Time will tell for long term durability and comfort, but the construction and attention to detail seem to be surprisingly good in this price range. These seem very well made of some really stout leather, which is fully stitched and lined. Everything is nicely finished with no uneven cuts or loose stitching. The weakest link is probably the sole, but it is a material which makes them very quite light despite the stout construction of the uppers. It also makes them very comfortable to walk on. It is the typical EVA type foam alternative to heavy rubber or stiff traction-less leather soles. I've had several pairs of Ecco and Bostonian shoes with the same sole material and it has held up fine. As for the stout leather, it may take a bit to break in- primarily around the top edges where the stiff leather is, well ,a bit stiff. I loosened some of the stiffness of the edges by flexing and rolling the edges outward and down where they felt like they might cause a little irritation below my ankle bones. I used the handle of a wooden spoon to roll the seams near the back of the ankle outward a little (flexed it outward several times to loosen it up a little). This seemed to work fine, as I had no irritation after the first day of wear. Oh yeah, and they're very comfortable!
on September 12, 2012
Pros: Comfortable shoes for normal wearing and sitting.
The color looks exactly like the photo which go well with light colored pants and bluejeans.
The shoes are lightweight.
I wear them with shorts and also to the office.
The seller shipped the shoes fast and well packaged.

Cons: It took about a week of constant wearing to get the shoes broke in.
I would have liked to seen a little lower price and gel inserts.

Overall: Satisfied with my purchase.
on December 17, 2012
Had been looking for a shoe like this from various brands, most were in $150-200 range. This filled the bill with Rockport comfort (including widths available), and the light-colored sole makes a nice contrast. Have worn out a few times, comfortable for walking and appear to be high quality. Repeat Rockport buyer, another good one.
on May 8, 2014
My feet are 10 inches long from toe to heal and typically when I buy sneakers, a size 10 is spot on. Shoes tend to run bigger which is annoying when trying to buy online. These shoes are sized like sneakers and a size 10 regular was just right for me.

They aren't the most classy looking wingtips I've ever seen but they're fine for business casual office wear and I'll probably wear them with suits as well. Overall, I like the look. I've even got a few compliments on them which is weird because seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?

Now for the best part, these shoes are stupid comfortable. There is no break in period; they were comfortable since the first day I wore them. I think they are actually the most comfortable footwear I own right now.
on November 30, 2012
at 85$ these shoes are a steal. they look great, are comfortable right out of the box, and fit perfectly. i was worried that they would be flawed because of the sale, but i can see nothing but good quality when i inspect them. i would highly recommend these shoes
on October 26, 2012
Nice color, great comfort. Works good with business attire or casual attire. This is the 3rd Rockport that I have purchased this month. My next purchase will be in the color blue.
VINE VOICEon August 14, 2014
These shoes look spectacular. They are classic and yet, somehow modern. And the best part is that they feel even better when you wear them. I was looking to get a shoe that was dressy for my job, but at the same time, comfortable, and I just found it on these! I also felt very confident in getting shoes from amazon, it was my first time, but their return policy on shoes is unbeatable. Highly recommended with no reservations.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question