Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
VERY light weight. I didn't think there was a ton of cushion so I added an insole. Really like the look but don't be fooled, these would not be good for a job site or real work even though they look a little rugged. The sole is foam rubber not real rubber. I work in an office so nbd for me.
on March 3, 2015
Just like everyone else stated, the fit is weird. I ordered 3 sizes... my size, one size up, one size down and guess what, they ALL were either too big or way too small. It was weird, I couldn't even vary the sock thickness like I do usually. The width is funky and a bit too wide on the larger ones, way too narrow on the smaller ones to where walking around in my home was hurting. The leather is nice definitely but a bit stiff, it was chaffing my ankle at the back where the tab is. Really wanted to like them, they look great, the leather is top notch and the look is rugged and exactly what I want, however, fitment was horrible. There is no arch support to speak of as well for those who need that.
on November 27, 2017
Good price, a little more flimsy than expected. The 11 was very big (length) in my opinion. Returned for the 10.5. I ordered the wides and they were adequate. Slightly tight, but I have a very wide foot. It's tough to get them tight at the top, but thats the way this style of boot is. I would buy again for the price, but next time might spend another $40 and get something higher quality
on August 12, 2017
My normal shoe size is 8 W but listened to the recommended size of 7 1.2 W and it fits great. These boots are by far the lightest I own at only 12oz. each foot. The first time I wore them was on an all day outing, walking over 5 miles, and at the end of the day I had no tired feet or discomfort of any kind. I love the looks of them too, great paired with dark slim fit jeans.
on September 13, 2017
Love these rugged looking Chukka Boots. This Charson Brown color is unique and I get a lot of compliments on them. I use a memory foam insert as I find that Rockports are a little stiff, so you may want to go up a half size larger if you do. I use them as a casual dress shoe, not as a work shoe. I like the way they feel when I walk. In control with places to go!
on September 6, 2015
Okay so I purchased these boots to handle the upcoming Canadian winter, and the boots run a half size or so large. Obviously it's not winter yet, so I can't speak for how they last, I will update later.
All in all, fresh out the box, these boots are pretty hot. The leather looks nice, I wanted a matte finish. The laces will definitely need to be changed to less...crappy...ones. The build quality is solid, but the seem that goes up on the outside of the shoe (middle), is higher on one boot than its pair. This will lead to a different wrinkle pattern after use on one shoe out of the two. I'm not cool with that, but it's not a reason to return it. The shoes them selves look great, whether you wear them with your pant leg folded, or landing on the top of the shoe. They are lightweight and pretty comfortable, and I would definitely recommend getting them if you are paying less than $80. Otherwise, a few more bucks gets you a much better quality shoe.
on January 18, 2014
The quality of leather is good but not premium. A bit soft from the get-go, the leather would probably wear in nicely. Shoes are solidly constructed with a leather piece on rubber sole stitched to the bottom and no cosmetic flaws.
I would give a 3.5, but a 4 would imply high satisfaction and that's not what I got.
The shoes are okay but I will be returning them because they do not fit at all. I am consistently a EU 43-44 or US 10.5, and these shoes say US 10.5 and EU 44.5 (what?). They are also HUGE. As in, they don't touch my feet on all sides when I put them on. I would get a full size lower (leather shoes ought to be snug when you first get them). I would have bothered with exchanging if I weren't so uncertain about what size to buy from Rockport. I just bought 3 pairs of shoes from stores near my home, all different brands, all size 10.5, and all fitting wonderfully, so I don't think the issue is me having a strange set of feet.

Anyway, these shoes are built well and look decent. Not spectacular but no major flaws either. If you can figure out what size Rockport thinks you are, you may be very satisfied.
I would rate higher if they fit well, but finding a good fit is a vital part of buying shoes and clothing online, and Rockport needs to either update their numbers to match how Amazon describes sizes or post their own sizing chart.
on March 25, 2017
These boots look really nice, but they're not very comfortable. There is absolutely no arch support. It feels like you're walking barefoot on the floor. That's surprising for Rockports, which I've always found to be super comfortable.
on October 5, 2017
Bought half a size smaller but it is still too large and the design is not right. The opening on top is way too big. The Indian versions are a size bigger/roomier than the Chinese versions. Only 3 lacing holes and cannot fasten it properly. Will not buy again. On the positive side it is a stitched & glued sole and the leather is nice. Good looking as well.
on September 3, 2017
Rockports are great shoes. I have been wearing them for many years. The size on these is really weird. I have 2 other pair of RP chukka boots and I ordered the same size. I'm swimming in these. Gotta send 'em back. Bummer!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.