Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on October 8, 2014
First wearing was with socks—cotton, not sheer but not thick. Despite the upper being more than wide enough to cover my feet, in fact leaving a little room for me to move side to side, the footbed was too narrow and I constantly felt like I was standing on a balance beam.

I've subsequently worn them twice sans socks, and that's gotten progressively worse. The lengthwise fit is slightly loose, meaning the heel slips as I walk along and my foot moves forward and back. Perhaps because of this I feel the nails on my toes (which I keep short) crushed into the leather inside the toe box, and rubbing against my little toe. Over the course of the day, even though I took the shoes off in the office, my toe got lightly chafed.

Overall, the lateral and longitudinal movement due to lack of fit, the undersized footbed and the rough material interior make this a poor shoe, certainly not worth approximately $90. Shame, really, as it's a fantastic *looking* shoe.
on February 2, 2015
I ordered a size 13, which I typically am and I was swimming in it. I returned and ordered a size 12 and I could barely fit my foot in it, way too tight. There was no cushion anywhere either so unless your foot fits perfectly into the shoe, its either going to wobble while you walk or be too tight to be comfortable. Its like trying on a football helmet without any padding to conform to your foot. I tried to love these shoes but nothing about them worked for me.
on February 5, 2015
I normally buy nothing but Rockport shoes but this was the first pair that just didn't fit correctly on my wide feet. They were actually too-wide. Not sure why, but since I've worn these shoes for a few weeks, I've decided to throw them into the "donate" pile instead of returning them. The shoes fit from the toes to the middle of my feet and from there it gets WIDE. So wide, my heels fall out when I walk. Inserts and THICK socks helped but didn't solve the problem.
on September 29, 2015
Buying shoes for me has always been a challenge. Not only am I extremely selective but I cannot stand it when a shoe looks so big on my foot that I start to resemble a clown. One day while shopping at Macy's I discovered and purchased my first pair of Rockport shoes. I liked them so much, I decided to order more from Amazon. I now own 6 or 7 pairs of these shoes. They fit and look great and are extremely comfortable. I'm a big fan of the brand...
on February 23, 2015
Great shoes at a great price. Also keep your eyes out for amazon or manufacturer specials as I beleive these can be acquired for approximately 40% off depending on the sale. Nice shoes, good fit, solid construction, and traditional rockport comfort. While they may not be appropriate for a whiteshoe ny law firm, they should be plenty dressy for most other occassions. Give your feet a break and grab a pair of rockports
on January 28, 2015
Very Good Shoes, in the past 8 years or so i wear only lockport shoes, the best in comfort, i still have the first pair i bought, still in excellent condition,
i bought this pair and wore it for one day, while i write this review, they are a little stiff but this can be expected as they are new and need to be break,
excellent look, not messy,
on March 2, 2015
Have a pair of these that are 8 years old, thought I was getting the same, not even close. Bought what I thought was the same shoe in the same size that has served me very well, but the new ones weren't even close in size and quality to my originals.
on December 6, 2014
I bought these two weeks ago because I had an old pair of a similar style that I liked and knew that the fit would be good. This shoe is like the Rockport penny loafer, but without the penny strap and with a flat, slightly pebbly finish. You might find the look a little plain.

This loafer has a relaxed fit. It is very comfortable for relaxing and decent for limited walking. The sole and lining are soft and springy. The shoe looks good. The low cut and long opening make the shoe easy to step into, like a slipper. The arch is fairly low.

The traction on icy walks is poor. The things that make these shoes so comfortable limit their use for extended walks. If you were on your feet a lot, you would need something else with firmer support and with a higher and tighter fit around the ankle. Try a Rockport walking shoe for that.
on March 3, 2016
Fit a bit small and narrow, but the Adiprene soles are awesome and they look simple and sharp. They have held up to about a year of solid beating.
on April 25, 2015
The right foot shoot is a bit smaller, maybe a quarter inch smaller and requires a bit of effort to get on. I believe it was defective from the factory. Once on, it feels fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.