Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockport Men's Classic Lite Penny Loafer
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 21, 2015
There is a disclaimer that comes in the box to warn of possible discoloration of the burgundy, and not to be alarmed. So, when there was discoloration (after about 2 weeks of wear) I thought it might be temporary and I failed to act on it. Unfortunately it was NOT temporary and my shoes are almost useless to me for what they were intended - a business casual style. I'm outside the window of return otherwise I would ask the seller to be accountable for this. My loss. Don't make the same mistake I did.
review image
on September 29, 2015
I've worn these shoes about five times, I love a burgundy / cordovan color shoe and I have always had good luck with Rockport. I wore the shoes today and it by mid afternoon the weather turned to rain. When I got home I took the shoes off to dry them with a towel and all the color came off the sides of the shoe in one gentle wipe. I now own two orange / burgundy shoes! Horrible, I'm so disappointed and wish I could post the pictures of them here.
review image review image review image
on October 10, 2014
I bought this brand on my son's recommendation, esp. since both of us often take long flights and require comfortable shoes for semi-tropical and tropical environments. These Rockport shoes are comfortable and reasonably priced. This is written by a person 75 years old, who's gone through lots of shoes in his life.
on June 20, 2014
Fit is much smaller than indicated size. Sole is very thin. Leather feels like plastic. A definite drop down in quality for rockports.
on August 23, 2014
I purchased the black in this shoe, not the black brush off. With that being said the shoe is more dressy than pictured. I was looking for a good casual shoe and out of the box would say it goes better with slacks than kakhis. The shoe does run a bit small, but for me not enough to go up a half size. After wearing them a few times and a little stretch with shoe trees, they fit great. I do agree the sole is not quite as cushioned as other loafers of similar style, but overall it's a good stylish shoe.
on April 29, 2014
Worn Rockports for years. Would have given these 5 stars, but the soles re thinner and less cushioning than previous models I have owned.
on March 26, 2015
My father bought these loafers over a month ago, and they are of poor quality, have never broken in like a well made shoe shoe, and the polish just wipes off. He is very disappointed in these and will never buy Rockport shoes again.
on April 18, 2016
The shoes are nice. Not as fancy as Cole Hann or Bostonian but at about half the price they are good for summer casual with jeans or chinos

They run a bit narrow so go one width up when you order but get your true length
on July 15, 2016
I bought these to replace a previous pair of Rockport Penny Loafers that I wore out after several years and these are a nice replacement. They look dressy despite having the rubber soles that I prefer.
Minus one star because there's some bit of leather folded over the back that's rubbing my heel in an annoying fashion. I haven't tried to see if it's just a little extra that can be clipped and it hasn't stopped me wearing them all day with a decent amount of walking.
on December 29, 2015
I had Rockport shoes before and they fitted comfortably from the first day on. Now I ordered the same size and they are too small in the length and width. As I live in a foreign country it is too expensive to send them back. So I am very disappointed with this purchase: I have a pair of shoes which I can not use, in spite of the fact that a local shoemaker moistened them with a stretching liquid and put them in a stretching apparatus during 48 hours!! This is not the quality which I expected to receive from Amazon for a product with Rockport brand!!